was Hitler a saint? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By tragicclown
The one bit of bougeois history you can trust is that hitler was evil...:-)
By lite
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:[Communists killed 110 million Russia... :knife:

Make it 770 million and nobody will ever be able to beat your numbers.
What reality are you talking about, by the way?
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
What reality are you talking about, by the way?

It was a joke...
By Esteban
Saints don't kill 11 million people (give or take).
By Person
Clearly you are wrong on that...Communists killed 110 million Russia...

Isn't that about what Russia's population was at the time? :lol:
By glinert
Person who start this thread, you sick, you should be punished, a nazi on this site!!! I thought this site tolerant place for political discussion. Hitler was evil, evil, evil.

I insulted. What he did to my people cannot compare with stalin.

But you say, Hitler killed a lot of people. Well not as many as the Russians did, and when the allies killed ten million was that the act of good guys, or were they just butchering people to sustain the western elite's status quo, sacrificing the blood of their people and their enemies for a system based on power and control that disenfranchises ordinary people?

He did not kil as many as RUssians, he was murderous and pure evil and you shuold be asshamed of self.

Hitler loved the Russian people so much that he killed an estimated 20 million of them while trying to conquer them. He loved them so much that he referred to them as subhuman. He loved them so much that he allowed Russian POW's to be used for scientific experiments. Others were sent to concentration camps, others were tortured and killed. Less than 10% of Russian POW's made it home after the war.

More around 50 million Russians died to this person someone would dare to call saint.

Also please look at their spreadsheets closely, e[…]

another thread: Fewer jobs available for those w[…]

Start of June, 2024 There are signs that hiring i[…]

World War II Day by Day

June 7, Friday Navy captain wins first Victoria […]