"Judaisn and Bolshevism" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By QatzelOk
Stalin wasn't Jewish.

Stalin was just one man, and the Ukrainian holocaust happened under the auspices of the Ukrainian SSR government. The famine ended up freeing up a lot of farmland where Russian Jews emigrated to immediately following the famine.

Trotsky was Jewish, and so were many of the Russians who brought Lenin and the other eurocommunists into Russia.

And that we hear so little about this holocaust - it killed four times as many people as the Hollywood one - may be sign that the powers-that-be in Hollywood don't want people asking any questions.
By Smilin' Dave
Stalin was just one man, and the Ukrainian holocaust happened under the auspices of the Ukrainian SSR government.

He was just one man, but the Soviet bureaucracy was created largely by Stalin and his predecessor, Sverdlov. Stalin also had significant control over appointments in the regions as General Secretary. The whole system and the people in it were effectively his creation.

The famine ended up freeing up a lot of farmland where Russian Jews emigrated to immediately following the famine.

If the objective was to free up farmland, why were the Soviet authorities stopping people from leaving famine effected areas?

Can you point me to any source that shows migration (of any kind) into famine effected areas?

Trotsky was Jewish, and so were many of the Russians who brought Lenin and the other eurocommunists into Russia.

Trotsky wasn't a practicing Jew, and how was Lenin 'brought into Russia'? He was born there, and had done much work there prior to his alliance with Trotsky. The description of Lenin as a eurocommunist is also laughable.

And that we hear so little about this holocaust - it killed four times as many people as the Hollywood one - may be sign that the powers-that-be in Hollywood don't want people asking any questions.

Except the famine was nothing like the Holocaust. Holodomor is a Ukranian political concept which fails to capture what actually took place. Hence my reference to Khazkhstan.
By Korchagin
Those are the type of Jewish people the British pamphlet is talking about. Secular Jews who have thrown out the humility and discipline of the religion itself.

The question is not whether Trotsky and others were practicing Jews who believed in Yahweh, but whether they identified themselves as Jewish or were tied to the broader Yiddish-speaking community of Western Russia. Trotsky, Sverdlov, and most other leading Social Democratic Jews did not grow up in a shtetl, speak Yiddish, or identify themselves as Jewish. Trotsky, for example, came from a thoroughly Russianized Jewish family. In short, the individuals that are the subject of this discussion were basically Russian, not Jewish.
By QatzelOk
Smilin' Dave wrote:The whole system and the people in it were effectively his creation.

Really? Stalin whipped up the Soviet system on his own? And then he created the people to manage it? I learned it was a long process involving a lot of different actors. I guess Stalin did it on his own, and managed everyone in the Soviet Union, just like your one-man-history theory suggests.

Trotsky wasn't a practicing Jew

One thing that happened to secular Jews is that they often applied their religious mythology to the real world. This is called imminitizing the eschelon, and it was one of the horrible results of the Enlightenment in Europe.

European Jews went on to become murderous ideologues, as did the other elites who bought into the idea of "man as God enabler."
By Smilin' Dave
I see you have nothing to back up your assertion that the famine zone was repopulated with Jews. Did you have any source for that at all, or did you make it up out of thin air?

Really? Stalin whipped up the Soviet system on his own?

Did you see my reference to Iakov Sverdlov? Of course you did, but you thought you would ignore it. You realise the whole reason the Ukrainians had their own government was because of Stalin's nationalities policy (which predates the revolution), right?

And then he created the people to manage it?

In the sense that he chose them, they were beholden to him because he could replace them and controlled their resources, yes. He also published some of the more popular ideological primers of the time. Saying that a group of people were all working for one man (or perhaps working towards him in the Kershaw sense) does not undermine the fact that they are at least partially independent.

I learned it was a long process involving a lot of different actors.

Different actors who all happened to be Jews, right Qatz? Do you even read this stuff yourself? It seems the only person who is simplifying for political convenience is you.

European Jews went on to become murderous ideologues, as did the other elites who bought into the idea of "man as God enabler."

How come you have never made this comment about Hitler? I've seen you claim that his policies were rational, but when someone else behaves the same way they have a god complex?
By QatzelOk
I've seen you claim that his policies were rational, but when someone else behaves the same way they have a god complex?

Anyone with control over all those resources and all that money - which is power - will develop a god complex.

Why do you think that they won't?

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]