Favorite Nazi Party Member? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Armin D. Lehmann—whom I've met and was a very good guy.

He seems to be have been a worker for evil all his life. He worked directly for the mass murdering Nazis and then he worked for the Soviet union and other mass murdering terrorist regimes by trying to undermine our defences against them. If a British person had wanted to help Hitler in the nineteen thirties, then they could of course go and live in Nazi Germany or join up with Mosley's fascists, but probably the best way to help Hitler was to join a pacifist organisation. If post war Germans had felt guilty about the past they should have have done something useful to atone for it, like getting out in to the cold mountains of Korea and the steaming jungles of the Mekong to join the Americans who were giving their lives in the defence of freedom.
Did I mention that as a teen I had a fascination for Prussianism in general and Heinz Guderian in particular? Read his memoirs et al.
Isn't there a story about a man being mortally wounded refusing medical attention from a Jew?

I had thought it was Horst Wessel, but it doesn't seem to be.

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]