Polish massacre - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Crazy Brown Guy
A Polish friend of mine told me that 20 million Polish were massacred during WW2 but no one seem to care about it.
My question is, is it correct? If it is can you post any links that got any articles about it.
By fastspawn
i hardly think 20 million poles could be massacred. 6 million jews massacred is already a very high number.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
A Polish friend of mine told me that 20 million Polish were massacred during WW2 but no one seem to care about it.

Several million Poles were killed...but not 20 million. Poland had the second highest rate of civilians killed of any country in WW2...after the USSR.
By Comrade Nicolae Ceausescu
Poland was definitly the country that suffered the most from Nazism,outside of Germany.
By Deluxe 007
20 million? Talking about farfetched numbers!

But anyway, it's true, the Polish people were the ones who suffered the highest casualties during WWII, after the Soviet Union (And not counting China, of course). I read somewhere that the actual numbers were something between five and six million.
By GandalfTheGrey
Poland in WWII is about the only place I would say it was better to be a soldier than a civilian. Polish POW's were treated very honorably by the Wehrmacht. In addition to the millions murdered by the nazis, hundreds of thousands were ethnically cleansed to make way for German settlers.
By jpyy
If i remember corectly it would be about 6 million people that died there, but that is both civilians and soldiers...
By Crazy Brown Guy
I just wanted to get to the fact, that all, thanks a lot, ill go drill that liar.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]