IQs of Nazi leaders - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Maxim Litvinov
Well, 0 was indeed supposed to be an answer. I believe I have seen people with stumps for left hands on TV, but I guess this hasn't been independently verified.

I didn't do a great lot of maths at school, but surely *anything* multiplied by zero is zero?
By fastspawn
yes any number multiplied by 0 is 0, but what defines a finger? if i had my hand blasted off, but i had finger cell left on my stump, do i still have that finger?
By Person
Wow, I feel stupid now.

Funny, isn't anything above 150 at 99.5 percentile? That's what the website says. I guess this is a forum of geniuses.
By Maxim Litvinov
I don't think it takes a forum of geniuses to work out -- that is one stuffed IQ test.

In fact, I haven't come across a good IQ test on the internet yet.

For comparison, the last time I had my IQ reliably (?!?) tested, I scored 136. I know this because I raided the filing cabinet of the teacher at school who monitored IQ test results.

Some problems with that test are -
(i) it asks only a limited range of questions.
(ii) it relies on lots of questions about counting legs and digits, and doesn't have many questions related to vocabulary and language (which should receive a higher weighting as a mark of general intelligence)
(iii) despite the relative lack of language skills, it still does have very culture-specific questions (I don't know what a dime or an ounce is either.)
(iv) it is an IQ test. IQ tests generally suck. They don't measure anything particularly reliably, except one's ability to do IQ tests.
By Truth-a-naut
I guess this is a forum of geniuses.

:lol:

I doubt it, people post on here to make themselves look smart.

I got 149... but there's also a glitch where you can change what it reads out, does that make me a genius for figuring it out?
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Yes this IQ test is bogus...the questions are FAR too easy...

For comparison, the last time I had my IQ reliably (?!?) tested, I scored 136

That makes you a genius. 130 is genius for that test...I got 132...:(...but I'm still smarter than you...
By Person
I got 149... but there's also a glitch where you can change what it reads out, does that make me a genius for figuring it out?

Sure, you put yourself as 5 years old, and then the time somewhere around 5 minutes. That should get you a 200+ even if you get nothing right... :lol:
By Crazy Brown Guy
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:Ohh... :*( ...I only got 157... http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/optio ... 6299930107

I bet I got the ounces thing wrong too. I have no idea how many ounces are in a pound...or what an ounce even is...

Online IQ tests are for 6 year olds who want to feel good about themselves after taking it.

Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:That makes you a genius. 130 is genius for that test...I got 132... ...but I'm still smarter than you...

YOU SOULD LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD

IQ test that is commonly used in North America is called the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale, this is the worlds first IQ test and it must have been used to test the IQ of the war criminals, if you took this test also you can happily compare your mind to those of the criminals mind since the result you’ll get from this test 50 year ago and today will be the same.
It has 4 catagories
Verbal Reasoning - Vocabulary, Comprehension, Absurdities, Verbal Relations
Quantitative Reasoning - Quantitative, Number Series, Equation Building
Abstract/Visual Reasoning - Pattern Analysis, Copying, Matrices, Paper Folding and Cutting
Short-Term Memory – Bead Memory, Memory of Sentence, Memory of Digits, Memory of Objects

Other IQ tests that are used are Wechsler Intelligence Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS-III), Wechsler Intelligence Children Intelligence Scale (WISC-III), Culture-Fairs Tests, and Group Tests.

Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale
70 and below – Retarded (2.2%)
71-80 – Borderline (6.7%)
81-90 – Dull Normal (16.1%)
91-110 – Average (50.0%)
111-120 – Bright Normal (16.1%)
121-130 – Superior (6.7%)
131 and above – Very Superior (2.2%)

IQ Equation
Mental Age/Chronological Age * 100 = Intelligence Quotients
Metal Age = the score you get on your IQ test

All the IQ tests that have been done in North America since the 90s by schools is the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale, so if you did one at school its this test. And it is the worlds standard for IQ test. Another thing if you’re born with an IQ of 100 you’ll have that IQ for the rest of your life, IQs don’t change drastically, and maybe it might go by 5-10 points if you go to university or a drastic change in your personal life or some phenomena happens and you become a genius all of a sudden.

BTW it takes hours and hours to do an IQ test not 5 minutes like the online one its almost impossible to guess some ones IQ, so IQ of Einstein, Hitler and all the other craps are wrong and 99.99% unreliable.

WOW I am using what I learned at school for the first time....now I am happy to know that I didn't waste my money on this course.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
YOU SOULD LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD

Pff...stop copying my lines.

And yes I know they are bogus...its just for arguments sake. Maybe you missed the sarcasm in my posts...
By Winface
"None of these men were original thinkers."

You are aware that Obama's IQ is 116 are you not? If Hjalmar Schacht at an IQ of 143 is not an "original thinker" then what the fuck does that make Obama at an IQ of 116? He must be a drooling idiot by your standards? Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of the effects stress has on cognitive ability. It has been shown to lower an IQ score by two standard deviations in some cases, depending on the amount of stress the test taker is under. Do you think standing trial for murder and facing almost certain execution is sort of a stressful situation professor?

Also does it really even matter what their IQ's were? You know damn well if they had been in the 180's you would have pointed to them and said "see, they were callus and out of touch with humanity," or had it been below 100 you'd have said "see, they are such barbaric idiots." Whatever the results had been you'd have found a way to twist it to reenforce your own particular ideology.

I understand you just copied and pasted this from another site, I've seen the original. And I understand this is an ancient thread. I just want my response down for the record.
By Lexington
Winface wrote:You are aware that Obama's IQ is 116 are you not?

In this epic necropost out of 2004, the quote you're responding to was made before pretty much anyone outside Illinois knew who Obama was.
By J Oswald
In February of 2004, not even us Illinoisans knew who Obama was. He was just some no-name state senator running against the marginally better-known Illinois Comptroller.
By Quantum
Lexington wrote:In this epic necropost out of 2004, the quote you're responding to was made before pretty much anyone outside Illinois knew who Obama was.

Huh? :?: He wrote this on the same day you made this post. I think you're confusing his posts with the others made in 2004.
Alfred Rosenberg was a crackpot who espoused and posited ridiculous and mickey mouse theories, I am shocked to see him with a high IQ, and Rudolf Hess was a complete psychological mess by the time of the Nuremberg trials. I don't know what this tells me; if he was an intelligent man who let his own views get the better of him, or if the Intelligence Quotient is a worthless method of measuring a person's mental capabilities.
However Julius Streicher did come out bottom so maybe the IQ test does have some value.

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] Are you[…]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]