Hitler on Slavs - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Meslocusist
Just like Napoleon before him, actually.

For anyone here who desires to become a conqueror, two suggestions: prepare for the russian winter, and don't invade Spain (It was the Achilles heel of both King Louis XIV and Napoleon, in their respective wars of the Spanish Succession). Anyway, back to the topic: Of course Hitler didn't like the Slavs- he pretty much hated everyone who wasn't german.
By Bosnjak
@Meslocusist

Hitler invaded Yugoslawia, this delayed his operation Barbarosa (attack on Russia) for 6 weaks, this weaks did Hitler not had to take Moskow.

At First was Yugoslawia under the King an ally of Germany, Tito got probably an order by Stalin to organize an Uprising against the King, then attacked Germany.
By Dave
Igor Antunov wrote:Had hitler not invaded the soviet union, and simply consolidated his holdings in europe, the 3rd reich would still be around today, but thankfully it's not.

War between the two powers was inevitable. Invading the USSR was a pragmatic move which destroyed most of the Soviet striking force. The real problems were Hitler's strategic miscalculations and his refusal to go to a total war economy until it was too late.
By Comrade Ostav Bender
I find it hilarious to watch YouTube clips of Russian "nazis" playing games with each other and their swastikas in forests where their grandfathers were probably fighting the real Nazis some sixty years ago and dying in droves.

Such dumbkopfs, those Russian nazis.
By QatzelOk
Are you suggesting that they should be playing cowboys and injuns instead?

Like you probably did when you were younger.
By Igor Antunov
Are you suggesting that they should be playing cowboys and injuns instead?

Like you probably did when you were younger.

:lol: Pwnd.
By I Killed Keynes
To be honest I stopped reading after it said that he thought that everything in Russia is based on the Orthodox Church. Everything, including the Orthodox Church is under the government, not above it. Samoderzhava, anyone?
By Jiri
Neo-Fascism is marching across Europe.

You know folks I’m shocked. I’m a guide in the Lechany Military-technical museum. We’ve got one of the vastest collections of military weaponry in Europe including Fascist machines and notorious pink Soviet tank Josef Stalin IS-2m.
Lately some misters introduced themselves as representatives of Latvian historical society “paid respect” us and asked for a “tiny request”. They asked us lending them some of German and Czech tanks of WW II period including light tank Praga LT 38 which made for German military success in the first stage of WW II and famous German “Panther V”, and some Fascist motomachinery. Those people were very polite and promised to pay generously and to return all machine in time and in ideal fettle. When we asked them what they’re going to do with this it. They told us that anniversary of Latvian Nazi Legion and that there is going to be great review of Fascist machinery carried on this day in Riga. Such representatives have been sent into museums of Poland, and Romania, and Hungary, and even into Netherlands into well-known Overloon.
Sincerely I’m astonished. It seems that there is no crisis in Latvia at all. For those gentlemen offered us such a sum that even our director hesitated much before he refused that request. Clearly they’ve got very rich sponsors and Latvian government’s support. Otherwise no one would allow such outrageous action right in the capital of the European state. But why Brussels keeps silence either? As if EU Parliament is full of blind and deaf deputies.
By Igor Antunov
If he had stopped after poland and france, he could have had a europe-wide empire to this day. But he got drunk on his own early successes and illusions of racial superiority.
By Potemkin
To be honest I stopped reading after it said that he thought that everything in Russia is based on the Orthodox Church. Everything, including the Orthodox Church is under the government, not above it. Samoderzhava, anyone?

Indeed. It's like claiming that everything in England is based on the Anglican Church. In reality, the Anglican Church is merely just another obedient branch of the state apparatus - the Prime Minister (with the Monarch's consent) even gets to decide which people to appoint as bishops in the House of Lords. The Russian Orthodox Church is no different. People coming from a system in which there is separation of church and state seem to be incapable of grasping this.
By Andropov
Interesting considering ethnic Russians have one of the richest literary histories in the world and made massive advances in science and technology in the 20th century.
By jjmuneer
cypbashman wrote:I admire Hitler . The guy surely knew how to motivate people . Besides he made Germany the strongest in the world after the destruction of WW 1 .

Turks...
By QatzelOk
cypbashman wrote:I admire Hitler . The guy surely knew how to motivate people . Besides he made Germany the strongest in the world after the destruction of WW 1 .

The credit belongs with the German people, and to the previous oligarchs of Germany and Poland.

These pre-Nazi oligarchs trained the Germans/Poles to be obedient and hardworking, and to live on as few resources as possible to stay alive.

It's a shame these oligarchs eventually left Germany/Poland.
By Far-Right Sage
There is stilll hard work. The underlying work ethic never disappeared in Germany. As in Japan where the new energies of a resilient and devoted working class were put behind Toyota and Nintendo rather than the Emperor, the love of work and achievement was simply channeled into other things. Unfortunately, there is no longer an attitude of "Auge um Auge Zahn um Zahn", so a class of parasites and vampires is allowed to plunder and skim under the guise of sound financial planning, with millions never realizing their true potential or how powerful the German man, the German women, the German family, really are, without the influence of internal foreigners and one-world institutions pillaging in the name of peaceful integration.
By Emerald Ocean
Political Interest wrote:Where is the evidence that this book is a forgery?

Yea, like Hitler would really have to scratch his head if presented with the dilemma of who to accept into Germany; the Slav or the Nigerian... :lol:
By Darryl
C-Kokos wrote:I would have really enjoyed a chance to meet with Hitler some days before he blew his brains out. I could have asked him what he thought of Slavs' inferiority now that he was getting he arse handed to him by them.

He didnt blow his brains out, He died in South america of old age.

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]