Japanese Pyramids - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Rome, Greece, Egypt & other ancient history (c 4000 BCE - 476 CE) and pre-history.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Zagadka
I'm assuming some level of knowledge about this - if you don't know, check Wikipedia or whatever. The long and short of it is that there have been discoveries of seemingly perfectly rectangular and stacked rocks strewn over a good area.

Some call this evidence of advanced civilization, but there hasn't been enough discovered to give that much ground. There are many scientists who believe they are natural formations.

To me, I'm reminded of the Bimini Road. There are a lot of parallels. However, I am a skeptic on these "lost cities". I will admit that there is some chance that proto-Japanese people build these structures, but nothing else remains, and their degraded condition means that we don't know what exactly they would be used for.

One reason I'm a skeptic on the "sunken cities": Alexandria. Parts of Alexandria (that weren't burned and looted a few dozen times like the rest of it), namely, the port area, have been swallowed up by the sea, but salvaging the lost city has been extremely difficult.

As far as the Japanese pyramids go, it would take a very powerful force to completely sink the entire extended city. Even taking a very liberal stance and said they could build this around 6000 BCE (quite a stretch of the imagination), water levels haven't changed enough, and there is no written or oral tradition.

Personally, I've seen enough formations of sandstone and granite to convince me that it is a natural formation.
By Oxymoron
According to latest theories this is a natural formation worked over by humans. According to scientist this area was above water way before any civilazation was supposed to exist in the area. Perhaps This could be the sunken civilazation of Mu.

You can open the tweet yourself.

According to OCHA, imports of both food and medici[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times m[…]

@FiveofSwords still has not clarified what it […]