Passover False - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Rome, Greece, Egypt & other ancient history (c 4000 BCE - 476 CE) and pre-history.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By MB.
Why would you doubt them with out any evidence for such assumptions.

you seriously cannot comprehend why someone would doubt the integrity of a story that contains miraculous events?
By Paradigm
The image of Jews building the pyramids is an invention of Sunday school. The Bible says nothing of the sort. It wasn't even portrayed in the Charleton Heston film. As for them being slaves or free, I've heard a theory that they were essentially the equivalent of draftees, forced to do the labor they were doing, but also getting paid for it.
By Sephardi
I don't care if it's true or not, I celebrate it because it's a tradition. You know, I'm getting pretty tired of this atheist bullshit create by socially awkward atheist virgins. There are some facts that indicate that "locusts" attacks and "first born deaths" really happened.
By Evilive
socially awkward atheist virgins

Woah woah woah, back off. Don't go draging me into this thread. :eh:
By Sephardi
Lol. Not only you. All of them. Pofo is filled with them. :D

By the way why do you have almost +6 on the social scale?
By Zyx
Paradigm, source?

Hmm, someone clear me in on what body of water separates Egypt from Israel.

These political maps show them to be contiguous.
By MB.
socially awkward atheist virgins.

please.

There are some facts that indicate that "locusts" attacks and "first born deaths" really happened.

source.

I celebrate it because it's a tradition

if you were living in mesoamerica at the beginning of the 16th century CE would you partake in ritual human blood sacrifice 'because it is tradition'?
By Zyx
The whole exodus is bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus

Fucking person wasting my class time on that shit. Her ancestors weren't slaves and they probably weren't in Egypt. Shit, I doubt that she was even related to these people. Disgusting.
By MB.
Fucking person wasting my class time on that shit. Her ancestors weren't slaves and they probably weren't in Egypt. Shit, I doubt that she was even related to these people. Disgusting.

Haha I did not realize that when I was providing you with sources I was helping to embarrass some deluded jewish women.
By Donna
Anything that is physically/scientifically impossible is obvious mythology, not history.
By Zagadka
When do we celebrate all of the tribes the Jews (various ethnic mixtures, not one group) ethnically cleansed? Poor slaves who came about to just slaughter tens of thousands of civilians at a time.
By Paradigm
Zyx wrote:Paradigm, source?

Saw it on a History Channel show.

Hmm, someone clear me in on what body of water separates Egypt from Israel.

"Yam Suf" is often mistranslated as "Red Sea" when it actually means "sea of reeds." Obviously, then, it would have been marshland, and not and actual span of ocean.
By Zagadka
"Yam Suf" is often mistranslated as "Red Sea" when it actually means "sea of reeds." Obviously, then, it would have been marshland, and not and actual span of ocean.

Yea, I think there are shit-tons of mistranslations going from the oral languages of that entire region changing over centuries as populations moved, then translated to Greek and Latin then to the various European languages... the names of mountains, seas, deserts, cities, etc could all be completely cocked up.

Frankly, there is likely far more literal accuracy in the Iliad.
By Zyx
Paradigm wrote:Saw it on a History Channel show.

I don't think that HC suffices as evidence for anything, but thanks for the source.

Ibid. wrote: Obviously, then, it would have been marshland, and not and actual span of ocean.

Separating a marshland. :roll:

What's so pathetic is that these people claim to be so modern, yet they believe retarded shit like ocean spreading, dead first-borns and Egyptian slavery.
By Demosthenes
[youtube]lXWq3f01e2U[/youtube]
By Oxymoron
you seriously cannot comprehend why someone would doubt the integrity of a story that contains miraculous events?

Like the US winning WW2 al by itself and saving the world?

You cannot label the whole story false because it used some propoganda devices.
By Douglas
It's very silly to claim slavery didn't exist in Egypt.

And yes oh my god you very bright people some stuff in the religious books never actually happened. You should really tell someone, noone has noticed before.

If passover didn't happen then maybe the whole adam and eve thing never happened either, maybe the whole burning bush thing wasn't true either. And shock of shocks wise men may not have visited some bastard who may or may not have been born in a shitty smelling stable.

You people sure are smart.
By MB.
Thanks, :up: douglas.

You may be surprised to discover that billions of people are still superstitious even in the age of information.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]