'Diversity' means chasing down Whites - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Rome, Greece, Egypt & other ancient history (c 4000 BCE - 476 CE) and pre-history.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
minivanburen wrote:Yes--a Wikipedia article isn't proof of anything, as anyone can edit it.

No comment...

minivanburen wrote:They also identified as Christians, as men, as heterosexuals, as wealthy and slaveholders, as a lot of things--is this country only for people who by whatever happenstance resemble the Founding Fathers most closely? What a nonsensical position.

Usual BS.

Homo Sapiens is just a subfamily of Hominidae. All mammals live in tribes, the genetic proximity, speak biological similarity is the only criteria for forming a group, a flock or a tribe.
Any tribe has his habitat. No living organism associate in tribe according their gender, wealth, etc.

A tribe or an ethnic group is just an extended family, in which every members are connected via biological proximity. And sorry, do not push this BS with sexual deviancy, such things are just culled out by nature.

The natural order of proximity is created to the following hierarchy: your family, your clan/tribe, your ethnic group, your race, the humanity.

And it is natural to care more about people, who are from your own family, than about people who are not your relative. In the same way it is natural to care more about the people that are members of your extended family, than about some people that are genetically very far from your.

BTW, Black Africans with a high IQ understand that this liberal talk about "race has nothing to do with biological proximity" is just a leftist BS.

minivanburen wrote: (1) by the point the slaves were freed, the United States was the only thing they knew; going "home" wouldn't have been home at all because Africa was utterly foreign to them;

North America was foreign to the White pioneers, but they manage to convert the wilderness into a modern state.

minivanburen wrote:
(2) even if they wanted to go back, they wouldn't have been able to due to the cost of intercontinental travel and the universal impoverishment of former slaves.

As already said, they were offered money, free shipment to Africa, and other help. Some of Black Africans used the opportunity and moved to Liberia, but most of them preferred to live with the "wicked White racists".

Is it not pathetic to blame the others for own deficits?
Last edited by ArtAllm on 19 Jun 2017 09:01, edited 1 time in total.
minivanburen wrote:Oh okay, I get it. You hate Blacks and Jews.

Usual BS, you project your own hate on your opponents.
I do not hate any Homo Sapiens, if they are not a threat to me and to my family, including my extended family.

People who are destroying the natural order, the real diversity of Homo Sapiens, destroying the habitats of varieties of Homo Sapiens, forcing them into miscegenation, are the real misanthropes.

I fully agree with Muhammed Ali, and he is a Black African.
I can imagine that you hate Muhammed Ali, because he does not share your liberal utopia.
I think its time to reject the term "White" as racist. Most Germanic people are light or even deeper brown skin, when they live a health life style. Germanic people are never White, but the only way they can even approximate to White is if they cover themselves up, following alien non Europe social codes.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]