In contrast to the 'Greeks', Xerxes I ruled the World's most Civilized Empire - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Rome, Greece, Egypt & other ancient history (c 4000 BCE - 476 CE) and pre-history.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
In striking contrast to the 'Greek' barbarians, Iranian Emperor Xerxes I ruled the World's most Civilized Empire

В разительном контрасте с «греческими» варварами иранский император Ксеркс I правил самой цивилизованной империей в мире.

By Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis
Мухаммад Шамсаддин Мегаломматис

I shared with friends a comment that I sent to Dr. Kaveh Farrokh, discussing issues of racist and deliberate falsification of Ancient Iranian History attested in Western universities and among scholars who fail to undertake interdisciplinary studies and be objective and impartial in their research. The cases of the untrustworthy Ancient Greek sources and Herodotus' felonious narratives are referred to; more attention is given to illustrious Ancient Greek high priests, who utterly rejected and denounced Herodotus' 'malignancy'. My introductory letter and the comment are herewith included, along with many links for further reading and research.

---------------------------------------------------

Dear All,

This is the congratulatory comment that I sent (9th April 2022) to the Iranologist Dr. Kaveh Farrokh for his brief but comprehensive article about the Great Iranian Emperor Hshaya Rshah (Xerxes) I, who was undeservedly insulted by the inferior and uncivilized Ancient Ionians, Dorians and Aeolians (the so-called «Greeks»), because of their misery, insignificance, hatred, nuisance, and abysmal complex of inferiority toward the world’s most formidable empire of those times (6th-4th c. BCE).

Compared to Xerxes’ magnificent capital Parsa (erroneously called among the ‘Greeks’ as ‘Persepolis’), the Acropolis of Athens looked like a stable for horses and the temple at Delphi looked like a useless kiosk.

At the origin of the pathetic badmouthing of the illustrious Achaemenid dynasty is Herodotus — not a Greek, but a Carian (Western Anatolian) trash, a traitor of his own country (Caria accepted the Achaemenid rule in striking contrast to the idiotic and barbaric Ancient ‘Greeks’).

All the same, centuries later, Plutarch, High Priest of the Oracle of Delphi, denounced and denigrated the disreputable pseudo-historian Herodotus, writing a ca. 10000 words text On Herodotus’s malignancy. Plutarch was a person incommensurately higher than all the Ancient ‘Greek’ historians, tragedians and impious politicians, whom today’s corrupt, vicious, anomalous (atheist, homosexual, transvestite and incestuous) Western Europeans and North Americans admire because of their delinquency.

This text, written by a superior authority (the highest and holiest rank a man could have in Ancient Greece), fully demolishes many Ancient ‘Greek’ times’ lies and distortions that are still presented as «History» in the colonial, criminal, racist, anti-African, anti-Asiatic, anti-Oriental, anti-Islamic, anti-Christian pseudo-universities of Western Europe and North America.

More details, links to Wikipedia entries, and modern translations of Plutarch’s devastating criticism of Herodotus’ nonsensical bogus-History you will find in my comment below!

I attach Kaveh Farrokh’s article that you can also find here:
https://www.academia.edu/75928427/Farro ... 4_pp_27_29

Best regards,
Shamsaddin

===============================

Dear Kaveh,
I downloaded and read your concise, up-to-the-point, and comprehensive presentation. It is a great effort to effectively debunk the Ancient Greek fallacies about Achaemenid Iran.
I guess that when (p. 27, 4th column, close to the bottom) you speak of "Egyptian popular/colloquial as well as hieroglyphic texts", you rather mean "Egyptian Demotic as well as Hieroglyphic texts". { https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demotic_(Egyptian) }

HERODOTUS - A CARIAN, NOT A GREEK
Speaking of Herodotus, I believe one must stress one basic point: he was neither an Ionian, nor an Aeolian, nor a Dorian. In fact, he was not a Greek; he was Carian. He left (or betrayed) his country because the outright majority wanted to become part of the Empire. If Kerensky wrote more against the USSR, after he arrived in France (1917), he would be considered as the 20th c. Herodotus! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Kerensky

THE EGYPTIANS USED THE GREEKS AGAINST IRAN
Personally, I believe that the very intimate and intricate impact of the Ancient Egyptians on the various peoples and races of South Balkans and the interconnection of some of them with some Ancient Egyptian priesthoods are at the very origin of the Anti-Iranian stance of several Ancient Greek cities-states. Ancient Egypt never had one religion; there were always incessant religious wars and fights, and at times they took a very violent form. For instance, the incineration of the defeated Bakenranef (Bocchoris), last king of the 24th dynasty, by the Cushite Shebitqo gives only an idea. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakenranef )

The religious division of Egypt is a millennia-long issue, with the Iwnw (Heliopolitan) priesthood opposing the spread of the Memphite dogma of Ptah. After the rise of the 18th dynasty (16th c. BCE), Egypt came to know terrible divisions between the monotheists (Atenism) and the polytheistic followers of the Theban priesthood of Amun (Theban Trinity).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atenism

For more than 250 years before Cambyses invaded Egypt, the Theban priests (in their antagonism with their counterparts of Heliopolis) demanded the help of the Cushite (Ancient Sudanese) kings of Napata, who moved to Thebes and ruled from both capitals. When Shebitqo's cousin and successor Taharqa seemed to prevail and reunify the Two Lands (this was the true name of Ancient Egypt), the Assyrians (who supported the Heliopolitan priests against the Theban and the Memphite priesthoods) understood the danger, and -finally- not only intervened but occupied and annexed Egypt (670, 669, 666 BCE).

The Achaemenids in Egypt (as already in Babylonia) followed/imitated the Assyrian Imperial policy. They mainly worked with the Heliopolitan priests; this practice was later reproduced by the Ptolemies. As many Ancient Greeks traveled to Memphis (in particular) to study, a bond has been formed, and this can explain to some extent how the Memphite Egyptian priests incited the Greek cities-states against the Iranians.

GREEKS COMMITTED A SACRILEGE, FIGHTING AGAINST THE IRANIAN EMPIRE
This issue has always been concealed by biased modern scholarship, but it is true; the Oracle of Delphi advised for the acceptance of the Iranian demands.

PLUTARCH, HIGH PRIEST AT DELPHI, DENOUNCED HERODOTUS' MALIGNANCY
More importantly, in his Moralia, Plutarch elaborated a 9000+ words essay to decry Herodotus' fallacious pseudo-histories. The title is 'On the Malignancy of Herodotus'.
This is a goldmine for many unbiased scholars to use in order to demolish the racist theories as per which the Ancient Greeks 'represented the civilized world' and 'saved Europe from the barbarians'. The historical truth is the exact opposite. About:
https://el.wikisource.org/wiki/Περί_της ... Πλούταρχος)
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/tex ... 08.01.0352
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Ma ... _Herodotus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralia

Many biased and racist academics wrote and expanded already on this topic, which certainly destroys -in and by itself- the aforementioned racist forgery; they did so in order to discredit Plutarch and preserve the Western European colonial dogma and Greco-centric model. Even worse, in Greece (where all pseudo-professors write and teach a militant version of Greco-centric bogus-History, while ostracizing all the opponents and challengers), they gave this topic to a young student to write a most partial 'dissertation' about it - probably, as they usually say, 'to defend the national standpoint'!
https://ikee.lib.auth.gr/record/133637/ ... -11683.pdf

GREEKS IMPOSE THEIR DOGMA IN TODAY'S GREECE
All the same, nowadays, you can find many ignorant and racist Greeks, who -failing to adjust the Oracle of Delphi to their chauvinist and pathetic mindsets- denigrate Ancient Greece's holiest shrine as 'the Phoenician Oracle' or 'the Luciferians of Delphi'! Fabulous!! Read:
https://www.triklopodia.gr/περί-πλουτάρχου-κακοηθείας/
Attachments
1 palace_xerxes1.jpg
1) Plutarch accused Herodotus of philo-barbarism and anti-Hellenism. For Plutarch, Herodotos's Histories were too 'anti-Greek'. Herodotos was from Halicarnassus in Caria indeed at what was a Hellenic cultural centre, he attested to what he thought the non-Hellenic Carians were and to what they thought of themselves. He did not consider himself a Carian. Insulting Herodotos while praising Plutarch has the opposite effect than the OP's intended.
2) The rant contains zero information but insults and kakoithis accusations without any substance.
3) Shamsaddin Megalomatis is according to himself a half Greek half Turkish Cypriot who is looking for a job at Erdogan's table for a good 2 decades.
4) The argument that the Greeks should have submitted to Persian invasions, savagery and total annihilation(razing cities to the ground) for the good of mankind is hilarious :lol:
5) The ancient Egyptian monotheists were a brutal sect that engaged in wholesale murder & brutal suppression and were universally hated in Egypt. They were struck off the Egyptian historical record.

Sigmund Freud theorised that Moses was an Egyptian priest of Aten who got chased out of Egypt by the Egyptians.

Your rant does no favours to deconstructing anti-orientalism or rehabilitating Iran as a European nation as it has always been.
Persians like Indians are indo-european people.

Deconstrusting anti-orientalism is a noble cause but this is not it.

Herodotos is a primary source of information and an encyclopedia of the ancient world.
@annatar1914

The entire History of the so-called Ancient 'Greece' has to be rewritten and all the racist and colonial biases have to be removed. Disparate barbarian tribes that fought against one another to the last do not make a civilization.

The Ionians, the Aeolians, the Achaeans, the Danaans, the Cadmeans, and many other tribes were very different from one another. The Dorians perpetrated a genocide when arriving, and South Balkans was plunged into darkness for centuries. Their low level myths were mere propaganda to justify the claims of the endlessly killing one another barbarians.

To assume that all these uncivilized and fanatic masses that had no idea about the Oriental Universalism were one 'nation', i.e. the so-called 'Hellenes', we will have to admit that they were the only to ceaselessly and pitilessly kill one another. So, they cannot be either viewed as 'Classical' or considered as 'civilized'.

Read Thucydides and you easily become mentally incapacitated, psychologically unbalanced, hysterically heinous, and pathetically racist; you then have all the racist traits of Modern Greece, a fake state and a bogus-nation that cannot exist without severe Anti-Albanian, Anti-Macedonian, Anti-Bulgarian, Anti-Turkish, Anti-African, Anti-Oriental, Anti-Islamic hatred. This sickness cannot possibly be called "classical civilization"...

The really Classical Times of the World History are: Sargonid Assyria, Nabonid Babylonia, and Achaemenid Iran, i.e. the period between the end of the 8th c. and the end of the 4th c. BCE.

The great Oriental Empires had a civilization that the Ionians or the Dorians could not even imagine; that's why all the wise men and the philosophers of those tribes (i.e. the so-called Ancient Greece of the colonial Western European academics) were low level pupils in the vast Babylonian, Egyptian and Iranian temples, which were real universities of those days.

Neither Western Anatolia nor South Balkans had so sizeable and sophisticated temples, because they constituted the marginal periphery of the civilized world.
Shamsaddin wrote:@annatar1914

The entire History of the so-called Ancient 'Greece' has to be rewritten and all the racist and colonial biases have to be removed. Disparate barbarian tribes that fought against one another to the last do not make a civilization.

The Ionians, the Aeolians, the Achaeans, the Danaans, the Cadmeans, and many other tribes were very different from one another. The Dorians perpetrated a genocide when arriving, and South Balkans was plunged into darkness for centuries. Their low level myths were mere propaganda to justify the claims of the endlessly killing one another barbarians.

To assume that all these uncivilized and fanatic masses that had no idea about the Oriental Universalism were one 'nation', i.e. the so-called 'Hellenes', we will have to admit that they were the only to ceaselessly and pitilessly kill one another. So, they cannot be either viewed as 'Classical' or considered as 'civilized'.

Read Thucydides and you easily become mentally incapacitated, psychologically unbalanced, hysterically heinous, and pathetically racist; you then have all the racist traits of Modern Greece, a fake state and a bogus-nation that cannot exist without severe Anti-Albanian, Anti-Macedonian, Anti-Bulgarian, Anti-Turkish, Anti-African, Anti-Oriental, Anti-Islamic hatred. This sickness cannot possibly be called "classical civilization"...

The really Classical Times of the World History are: Sargonid Assyria, Nabonid Babylonia, and Achaemenid Iran, i.e. the period between the end of the 8th c. and the end of the 4th c. BCE.

The great Oriental Empires had a civilization that the Ionians or the Dorians could not even imagine; that's why all the wise men and the philosophers of those tribes (i.e. the so-called Ancient Greece of the colonial Western European academics) were low level pupils in the vast Babylonian, Egyptian and Iranian temples, which were real universities of those days.

Neither Western Anatolia nor South Balkans had so sizeable and sophisticated temples, because they constituted the marginal periphery of the civilized world.

@Shamsaddin :

These are peculiar arguments in which you combine admiration for these pagan empires while excoriating some for an " anti Islamic" bias.

I'll add too, that I note the attempt to make the Henothiestic Pharoah cult of Aten like unto Islam, and the attempt to identify the Trinity with the Egyptian gods...

I mean, I'm kind of in agreement with the modern Greeks at the link you provided, actually, in the anti Phoenician part, not anti Jewish...
Shamsaddin wrote:Read Thucydides and you easily become mentally incapacitated, psychologically unbalanced, hysterically heinous, and pathetically racist;

The difference between the Hellenic civilization and the others in the vicinity is honesty, brutal honesty. The Greeks do not sugarcoat anything.

you then have all the racist traits of Modern Greece, a fake state and a bogus-nation that cannot exist

You are a clear anti-Greek racist with a huge chip on your shoulder. Last person to lecture others about racism.

Isocrates was the first human to proclaim that Greek is not one of blood but one who shares in Hellenic education laying the foundations for universalism. Another Greek was the first to proclaim "I am a citizen of the world first and foremost".

The really Classical Times of the World History are: Sargonid Assyria, Nabonid Babylonia, and Achaemenid Iran,

Babylon revolted against the Persians so many times, it was genocided by the Acheamenids.

The great Oriental Empires had a civilization that the Ionians or the Dorians could not even imagine;

The great oriental people of Babylon, Persia, the Middle-East & Central Asia like the Parthians, Persians, Pontics, Hyrcanians, Medes, Bactrians and Indians were watching Greek theatre and studying Hellenic philosophy and science 500 years after the Diadochi kingdoms had vanished. This has not happened in world history with no other civilisation, before or after.

Mycene, Argos, Halicarnasus, Rhodes, Alexandria, Syracuse, Ephesus, Byzantium, the list is endless.

Agree, but Israel could have easily exterminated […]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]