Cave Art: Prehistoric Teen Graffiti? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Rome, Greece, Egypt & other ancient history (c 4000 BCE - 476 CE) and pre-history.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By ninurta
Thunderhawk wrote:I know 2 ~artistic Emos, one of whom doesnt paint sexual imagery or imply it.
Since cavemen arent that far back, I suspect there were Emos back then who would do shit like paint birds/animals/hunts on the walls.

How is that evidence they did?
By Thunderhawk
Cavemen arent that differnt from us genetically and biologically. Why wouldnt they have emotionally despondent individuals?
By ninurta
Thunderhawk wrote:Cavemen arent that differnt from us genetically and biologically. Why wouldnt they have emotionally despondent individuals?

That wasn't my question, my question was what evidence do you have to suggest that those are the ones who drew them?

I already gave the evidence for my arguement, it was done to brag about the game they hunted and to tell stories. They drew it, and showed it off to their friends telling stories based on them. They are hunting scenes i believe.

Whats the proof of yours?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The Pentagon is notoriously famous for not findin[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]