Teutons vs Julians ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Early modern era & beginning of the modern era. Exploration, enlightenment, industrialisation, colonisation & empire (1492 - 1914 CE).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Odiseizam
recently searching for opinion from historians, I have opened thread on Historum about conspi-text in which middle age western europe is presented as bloodbath among southern and northers factions , yet there I didnt came along any answer about my dilemma is this event timeline of this speculative theory correct, is such theory giving answers to the particular historical paradoxes that exists in the european history, finally is it comparable to any other such general theory ... so maybe here someone could give answer to this questions ...

here is the text as excerpt

https://www.truthcontrol.com/article...st-information

or here is as book chapter from g-books

Secrets From the Vatican Library ~ Banned Ideas and Hidden History by Jim Keith

Thanks For Your Time ...
Odiseizam wrote:recently searching for opinion from historians, I have opened thread on Historum about conspi-text in which middle age western europe is presented as bloodbath among southern and northers factions , yet there I didnt came along any answer about my dilemma is this event timeline of this speculative theory correct, is such theory giving answers to the particular historical paradoxes that exists in the european history, finally is it comparable to any other such general theory ... so maybe here someone could give answer to this questions ...

here is the text as excerpt

https://www.truthcontrol.com/article...st-information

or here is as book chapter from g-books

Secrets From the Vatican Library ~ Banned Ideas and Hidden History by Jim Keith

Thanks For Your Time ...

There is some truth to it. Some information is exactly that, informative to those who do the research. Some of the rest is disinformation of a protective nature.
By Odiseizam
@annatar1914 I saw for now the content, hm, think this proposed book is not at all giving general theory as is suggested by the franciscan monk above, but rather how germans came to nazim, tho in this case I would rather propose other mine view, also recently offered on Historum ...

now You didnt point to what part of the proposed timeline You dont agree, simply I want to figure out does such north south european clash was really possible!?

if so, is it still present like catholic vs protestan animosity or northern vs southern neopagan elites!?
Odiseizam wrote:@annatar1914 I saw for now the content, hm, think this proposed book is not at all giving general theory as is suggested by the franciscan monk above, but rather how germans came to nazim, tho in this case I would rather propose other mine view, also recently offered on Historum ...

now You didnt point to what part of the proposed timeline You dont agree, simply I want to figure out does such north south european clash was really possible!?

if so, is it still present like catholic vs protestan animosity or northern vs southern neopagan elites!?

There is no real animosity on a certain level, nor is there a real clash of Elites, hidden or otherwise, in Europe at least. As far as how long this has been going on, I'd say since the fall of man and before the flood, to afterwards as certain people organized into secret societies, given impetus by the rise of Christianity which they feared and hated.
By Odiseizam
annatar1914 wrote:There is no real animosity on a certain level, nor is there a real clash of Elites, hidden or otherwise, in Europe at least.

hm as I know as always there was clash who will hold vatican, in the franciscan letter this is outlined shortly, but for sure there was struggle between the elites, first of all struggle between ideologies monotheism vs dualism, then clash between states for wealth and resources and after hidden control through financial indebting, the question is > if there was no north and south currents why then the need for reformation upnorth, surely that was not at all popular ideological momentum but elitist motivated move that simply directly divided europe on half ...
Odiseizam wrote:hm as I know as always there was clash who will hold vatican, in the franciscan letter this is outlined shortly, but for sure there was struggle between the elites, first of all struggle between ideologies monotheism vs dualism, then clash between states for wealth and resources and after hidden control through financial indebting, the question is > if there was no north and south currents why then the need for reformation upnorth, surely that was not at all popular ideological momentum but elitist motivated move that simply directly divided europe on half ...

It divided Papist Europe, at any rate. I view Protestantism as a somewhat honest reaction against Papism, but they took some of the Papist errors with them and created even greater heresies and deviations from Orthodox doctrine.

That however did not prevent covert movements from the Papist side to corral the Protestants back into the fold and gradually get them to change their doctrines from within.

That being said, the ruling families of Europe are still essentially the same and still influence things across both ways of the Papist/Protestant divide regardless.
By Odiseizam
Ur signature is top addition to Ur point ... if we conclude that they lust after ultimate power through their infamous new world order, tho any future nwo would not depend solely on them! depends what would be the outcome of eventual future ww3 and the leftovers from it, but also what kind of technology who will posses what probably could sway the ballance even without army ...

annatar1914 wrote:That being said, the ruling families of Europe are still essentially the same and still influence things across both ways of the Papist/Protestant divide regardless.
"are" interested in the process of attaining "nwo" goal rather than the goal itself
By Odiseizam
the recent freemasonry topic its good contribution to this thread too, in the last paragraph of my last post there is suggested the only present(even tho biased) web "debunking" of the teuton'zionist theory, good to be known that it provoked someone to claim its validity through blatant strawing!

https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=181145

Odiseizam wrote:hm, maybe even for the teuto'zionist theory such diagraming could look firmly, but like that it would be indoctrination instead open topic for demystification, tho must admit I've never heard for similar narrative or such general theory that connects tightly so much events in precise manner, which even as belletristic novel will become bestseller, what about if the same is true ... in my opinion the chances to be fake are so slim that such objection is possible only in form of arrogant skepticism due to cancel culture coz any of the unbelievable assertions like the one about ritualistic human sacrifices, normally evaded by antiracist excuses as if the text is not pointing to elitist neopaganism, even tho for now there is just one biased anticonspy commentary without any deconstructing but only projection that is supposedly scifi work [1][1] the easiest agitprop techniques labeling and gaslighting, in the end those accusations as debunked author what can be easily deconstructed by comparative ai text style authentication, or eventual fabrication can be demystified easily if there is comparison to other conspy theories, labeling some text as fake without any scientific analysis is just agitprop spinn nothing else!

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]