"Polish Partitions" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Early modern era & beginning of the modern era. Exploration, enlightenment, industrialisation, colonisation & empire (1492 - 1914 CE).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Diving Carrot
Hi Vasili. I see that dicussion is dying down. You still haven't implied anything about devil Polish landlords, who tortured Russian pesants, raped their wifes and eat their children. That would add some dramaturgy to the discussion. So let me start and please later elaborate the subject.

"All actions of Tzar or Soviet Russia against Poland and Polish nation were justified actions of revenge for ..."
By Shade2
You still haven't implied anything about devil Polish landlords, who tortured Russian pesants, raped their wifes and eat their children.

Actually there was a Russian propaganda tale in time of partitions that Polish nuns kidnapped and eated Orthodox babies, I am sure Vasili will dig that up sooner or later.
By Kiroff
It's pitiful how Shade2 must always try to get in the last word. I will not even bother anymore as you lack any rational arguments.

Hehe, you're right about that. :lol:
By Diving Carrot
Kiroff,

On the picture at your signature.
What emblems does the double-headed eagle have on his wings? And what does the Polish white eagle do among them?[/list]
By Kiroff
It's just the old imperial eagle. I used it to combine the 3 periods - imperial, soviet, and today. And it has what will be the 2 new major Kremlin-supported political parties' logos on the sides(Justice and Unity). The text says "New rules - Old order." And yes, I am typing this from Gazprom's underground bunker.
By Shade2
And what does the Polish white eagle do among them?

The usual Russian nostagia for time when Poland was occupied.

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not con[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]