Let's Ban Porn - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Hong Wu
#14888934
Godstud wrote:You're demonstrating your ignorance yet again... You sure have a hard-on for Thailand, and still won't admit you nothing about the place.

South Korea, Russia, Germany, China and even the USA have more prostitution per 10,000 people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_by_country

Get your head out of your ass.

Since you seem so interested in the subject I've made a separate thread for it. Have fun.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14888938
I'm just interested in correcting your ignorance and continuing stupidity on topics you have no knowledge of.
User avatar
By Thomasmariel
#14895372
If porn is banned, all the following should be banned . .

Fox News
CNN
Employment agencies
Taxes
Money
Militaries
National anthems
Mansions
Mortgages
Jobs
Motorways
Skyscrapers
The White House
Capitol Hill
The Pentagon
By Hindsite
#14895455
Godstud wrote:If you don't like porn, then don't watch it. I don't like religion but I don't think we need to ban it(yet).

I agree on the porn, but I would ban any Antichrist religion like Islam and Satanism.
HalleluYah

Godstud wrote:I am not saying it should not be regulated, so if that is your argument, then you are dead wrong.

Regulate porn by restricting it from all those that can't buy a gun to defend themselves.
Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14895478
Hindsite wrote:I agree on the porn, but I would ban any Antichrist religion like Islam and Satanism.
So basically anything that isn't YOUR religion. How open-minded, and generous of you. :roll:

Hindsite wrote:Regulate porn by restricting it from all those that can't buy a gun to defend themselves.
I'd regulate porn by not allowing religious nutters near it, and then regulate guns by doing the same.
By Hindsite
#14895502
Godstud wrote:So basically anything that isn't YOUR religion. How open-minded, and generous of you. :roll:

I'd regulate porn by not allowing religious nutters near it, and then regulate guns by doing the same.

You have a weird sense of humor, but it is funny. :lol:
By Oxymandias
#14895794
@Hindsite

You do happen to realize that Islam has absolutely nothing to do with the Anti-Christ right? I don't even think you know what the Anti-Christ is because it seems that you just use it as a term for anything you don't like. Don't like leftists? Well you can always say that they support the Anti-Christ. That'll cheer you up.

There's a reason why people don't take you seriously on PoFo. You have fundamentally different assumptions from the people here and, often, you refuse to reconcile those assumptions with others even if it is purely hypothetical. This is why you are so alien and strange to many here. There is a communication problem and you are refusing to address it.
#14896475
Oxymandias wrote:@Hindsite

You do happen to realize that Islam has absolutely nothing to do with the Anti-Christ right? I don't even think you know what the Anti-Christ is because it seems that you just use it as a term for anything you don't like. Don't like leftists? Well you can always say that they support the Anti-Christ. That'll cheer you up.


To be fair, there are some variants of Dispensationalism which attribute the title of Anti-Christ to an Islamic context, some others merely include Islam with aspects of the eschatological vision in Revelation such as the false prophet. E.B. Elliot's Horae Apocalypticae (which is a historicist work more in line with Reformation eschatology) views Islam as having a prominent role as well, even though it maintained the papacy as being the Anti-Christ.
By Oxymandias
#14896478
@Victoribus Spolia

I'm more or less speaking about Islam itself rather than for Christianity and while I am aware certain interpretations of the Bible do portray Islam as an Anti-Christ I highly doubt that Hindsite belongs to that denomination or even believes that Islam is the Anti-Christ. Prior to 9/11 I assume Hindsite had no information nor an opinion on Islam whatsoever. This theological obsession with it came after 9/11 as it did with most Americans.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14920920
It should be banned from people like you, who can't differentiate between fantasy and reality, but most people can do so quite well. Porn is fantasy.
User avatar
By Igor Antunov
#14920923
If porn is banned then you have to ban prostitution, the world's oldest profession which predates civilization itself. Porn is just onscreen prostitution embellished by fantasy elements, like the myth of the scream-worthy female orgasm.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14920927
Igor Antunov wrote:like the myth of the scream-worthy female orgasm.
Speak for yourself. It's only a myth if you suck in the bedroom :D
User avatar
By Albert
#14920929
Igor Antunov wrote:If porn is banned then you have to ban prostitution, the world's oldest profession which predates civilization itself. Porn is just onscreen prostitution embellished by fantasy elements, like the myth of the scream-worthy female orgasm.
Why did you have to ruin it for me Igor.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14920933
It's not a myth, Albert. Don't let Igor's poor skills tell you otherwise.

No one is glorifying violence in this thread, but[…]

There's no hypocrisy in opposing prostitution on […]

I think people who believe they are another gend[…]

https://www.facebook.com/RTAmerica/videos/16365577[…]