I must give Bush Credit - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Comrade Ogilvy
If I could trust people enough to work on thier marriages I would gladly help see this gay rights movement taken to the whitehouse. But the last thing I want to see is a special edition of divorce court for gay marriages. :roll:

So in actuallity I would not ban gay weddings, I would put harsher restrictions on divorce. I beleive too strongly in the power of love to find any good excuse for a divorce other then your life is in danger.. :hmm:

Another good idea to help gay marriage seem more appealing is if they start adopting more. Those kids need homes, I don't know why so many who want children want to have birth children when there is so many needy kids already in a shelter just waiting for someone to come along and liberate them..

But all I've seen is nasal voice liberals trying to force thier beliefs into my life.

Anarchists blatantly disregarding the law, both common folk, celebreties, and law officials.

And a twisted distorted idea of what the constitution is. Jesus Christ, they treat it like it's a contract by Satan trying to find whatever loopholes and secret meanings they can. Like our forefathers were expecting half of this stupid crap when they made the documents, sure.. :roll:

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]