R.I Congressional Campaign - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Khenlein
Any Conservatives/Republicans in the Rhode Island/South East Massachussetts area?

Right now I'm volunteering for the Republican Nominee, Dave Rogers, who is running against Patrick Kennedy for the R.I first district seat in the U.S house of reps. We have about 90 days left in the campaign and have alot of work ahead of us.

If your interested, shoot me a private message or an email and I'll send you my contact information.

-Gabriel
By Comrade Ogilvy
I don't live in Rhode Island, and I'm not a Republican (I'm a Libertarian), but I'm curious. How can any Republican hope to take Rhode Island?
By Khenlein
You'd be suprised.

Despite the fact that the Unions and the Democrats always seem to have a stranglehold on our State legislative bodies. Rhode Island has a long history of electing Republican Governers, Senators, and occasionaly U.S Reps. Our current Government Donald Carcieri is a Republican, he in turn succeeded Lincoln Almond who was also a Republican. One of our most beloved and famous Senators was John Chaffee, a Republican himself.
By Tim
Just out of curiosity, what are the safest congressional seats for the republicans and the democrats. Also, what are the safest states too?

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]