Is it okay for children to know about homosexuality? - Page 36 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By DanDaMan
Quote:
B) I think those that commit outright genocide should be removed.
Is that the "Liberal school of Zero Tolerance" that you're always haranguing people about?
If you were not a Zero Tolerance follower you would understand MURDER it the most heinous crime you can commit and therefore deserves the harshest punishment.
By El Gilroy
DanDaMan wrote:If you were not a Zero Tolerance follower you would understand MURDER it the most heinous crime you can commit and therefore deserves the harshest punishment.

Yeeeah...you're not being simplistic at all.
By ninurta
El Gilroy wrote: Yeeeah...you're not being simplistic at all.

The simpleminded tend to be simplistic
By RedMANAChocobo
Is there something wrong with children knowing about homosexuality, or being allowed to see it in the way they see heterosexuality? And how is it a bad influence? And how is it wrong?

1. No, there is nothing wrong with this. Just simply tell that child that some people are different and not all women/men like the opposite sex.
2. Do you have something against people who are not heterosexual?
3. It's not a bad influence, Learning about what a homosexual is, will not turn the child homosexual.
4. It's not wrong.
By DanDaMan
3. It's not a bad influence, Learning about what a homosexual is, will not turn the child homosexual.
So then.. is anal sex, the riskiest of all sexual acts, between men no longer going to be a taboo?
If schools teach it as "normal" how will some boys avoid experimenting in it and avoid spreading the disease to girls and the children they may have?

Your position is fraught with more disease for our children.
You are not acting responsibly.
By PBVBROOK
So then.. is anal sex, the riskiest of all sexual acts, between men no longer going to be a taboo?

Its not taboo now. The Supreme Court answered your argument years ago. You already lost this arguement DDM. Why not move on to the next one. Every statememt in your post is untrue or simple trolling.

BTW. Are you a group of people or just one troll?
By RedMANAChocobo
If schools teach it as "normal" how will some boys avoid experimenting in it and avoid spreading the disease to girls and the children they may have?

Your position is fraught with more disease for our children.
You are not acting responsibly.

I did not say that I want children to learn about anal sex. I said that they should be taught that not everyone likes the opposite sex.
By DanDaMan
I did not say that I want children to learn about anal sex. I said that they should be taught that not everyone likes the opposite sex.
Don't be stupid. That's like showing children a picture of a space craft and them not asking what it's for and how is it used! :roll:

Quote:
Its not taboo now.
And now half the black teenage girls in America have an STD.
25% for white girls.

That sound like a healthy country to you?
By ninurta
DanDaMan wrote: And now half the black teenage girls in America have an STD.
25% for white girls.

I don't know, you tell me? Seeing that most cases of STD's aren't transmitted via anal sex, and that anal sex itself doesn't cause STD's, why does it matter?
By DanDaMan
DanDaMan wrote:
And now half the black teenage girls in America have an STD.
25% for white girls.

I don't know, you tell me? Seeing that most cases of STD's aren't transmitted via anal sex, and that anal sex itself doesn't cause STD's, why does it matter?
It is transmitted easily to those on the receiving end of fluids.
That always being women and men that prostrate themselves like women.

With that in mind.... men prostrating themselves, via an orifice not designed to have sex like the vagina, and letting another man in where poison is excreted.... of course those men who have sex with men will be more sickly.
Simply amazing how no-one deleted this thread after thirty or so pages and mine got axed the same day it was started.
Something very fishy is going on here and it stinks to no end.
As far as children interacting with gay people is concerned... I do believe they shouldn't be subjected to awkward situations at such an early age.
Why tell a child it's ok to be gay and spread Aids when it really shouldn't be?
It is a disgusting habit.
A sickening sex fetish gone public by crazy politicians who'll do anything for votes.

-joeylyrics
joeylyrics wrote:Why tell a child it's ok to be gay and spread Aids when it really shouldn't be?

Good to see you've changed your argument from Gay cause aids to this, but...
Heterosexuals also spread aids. So by the same extension of your logic we shouldn't tell children it's ok to be heterosexual and spread aids.
[/quote]
Good to see you've changed your argument from Gay cause aids to this, but...
Heterosexuals also spread aids. So by the same extension of your logic we shouldn't tell children it's ok to be heterosexual and spread aids.[/quote]

Mr.Mouth...

Aids is not a good thing to get no matter who you end up getting it from.
Most heterosexuals who sadly got infected most likely got it by being with someone who was bisexual.
Sharing needles and sex partners is like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded weapon.
In the end... no-one wins.
If however a child is told it's all ok by an adult... it's only a matter of time before they might want to try it out for themselves.
Now that is endangering the well being of a child no- matter how well you try and sugar coat it.

-joeylyrics
joeylyrics wrote:Most heterosexuals who sadly got infected most likely got it by being with someone who was bisexual.

Proof?
joeylyrics wrote:Sharing needles and sex partners is like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded weapon.
In the end... no-one wins.
If however a child is told it's all ok by an adult... it's only a matter of time before they might want to try it out for themselves.
Now that is endangering the well being of a child no- matter how well you try and sugar coat it.

I agree with you, sharing needles is one of the most dangerous things that a person can do.

As for sex partners, it’s call safe sex. It is something that should be taught to children rather than celibacy. People in their life times are unlikely to have only on sexual partner. I’m not talking about partner sharing as in sex orgy style, or cheating, but in the way that a great many people have multiple romantic (and sexual) relationships throughout their lives, and therefore sexual partners. Safe sex should be taught to children to safe guard against sexually transmitted diseases such as aids. Telling children not to be gay or only to have one sexual partner won’t stop, sexual promiscuity and sexually transmitted diseases as these cross the homo/hetero divide.
As for sex partners, it’s call safe sex. It is something that should be taught to children rather than celibacy. People in their life times are unlikely to have only on sexual partner. I’m not talking about partner sharing as in sex orgy style, or cheating, but in the way that a great many people have multiple romantic (and sexual) relationships throughout their lives, and therefore sexual partners. Safe sex should be taught to children to safe guard against sexually transmitted diseases such as aids. Telling children not to be gay or only to have one sexual partner won’t stop, sexual promiscuity and sexually transmitted diseases as these cross the homo/hetero divide.[/quote]

We are living in a time when everyone thinks it's ok to do anything they want because of the end of the world hype.
Sure... Dec. 21st is only a few momths away, and ever since the start of such hype...people are caring less and less of others regards as well as giving two shits about wearing a condom.
No-one seems to care about anything anymore and that is what is leading us towards an out of control society.
The more that people realize they're playing a game they just can't win... the sooner they call it quits before the game is over.
joeylyrics wrote:We are living in a time when everyone thinks it's ok to do anything they want because of the end of the world hype. Sure... Dec. 21st is only a few momths away, and ever since the start of such hype...

What? :?: :?:

joeylyrics wrote:people are caring less and less of others regards as well as giving two shits about wearing a condom.

It's quite easy really, just don't have sex with someone who refuses to wear a condom.

joeylyrics wrote:No-one seems to care about anything anymore and that is what is leading us towards an out of control society.
The more that people realize they're playing a game they just can't win... the sooner they call it quits before the game is over.

What game is this?
I wish I had saved what I wrote in the other thread. :|

Its not a choice its a natural biological phenomenon, hiding children from it will only result in psychological trouble down the line when they don't know what to do with their own emotions. If its outright stigmatized as evil, bad, and a choice then those children could well be damaged for life or forced into self-denial which will end badly.
mikema63 wrote:I wish I had saved what I wrote in the other thread. :|

Its not a choice its a natural biological phenomenon, hiding children from it will only result in psychological trouble down the line when they don't know what to do with their own emotions. If its outright stigmatized as evil, bad, and a choice then those children could well be damaged for life or forced into self-denial which will end badly.

Mikema63...

If a child wasn't being taught to believe it's all ok and no big deal... than maybe that child wouldn't think twice about wanting to try something that they may just one day regret. Growing up and figuring it out for themselves is one thing... giving them a little push by an adult who should at least know a little better in my book is Child Endangerment.

-joeylyrics

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]