news sources - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By spodi
Hello my right wing brothers and sisters. What is your choice for your news? Fox? The Heritage Foundation? The John Birch Society? Infowars? A Ron Paul site? Also in your opinions, is Fox News as fair and balanced as they say they are or are they lying to you and I?
By Reason10
spodi wrote:Hello my right wing brothers and sisters. What is your choice for your news? Fox? The Heritage Foundation? The John Birch Society? Infowars? A Ron Paul site? Also in your opinions, is Fox News as fair and balanced as they say they are or are they lying to you and I?

Nobody goes to the John Birch Society. Nobody has for almost 40 years. It's about as relevant as Lyndon LaRouche.

Heritage is a free market think tank. It is not considered news.

For NEWS, most of the world goes to FoxNews. It shows ALL points of view on any issue and gives ALL points EQUAL TIME. That's why it's at the top of the ratings.

Ron Paul has a site? Wonder who his sponsor is? Reynolds Wrap?
By spodi
Your god damn right everyone goes to Fox news and the birch society is relevant I may add. Even if they do lack viewers (not this guy) I enjoy em. They are a classy version of infowars. You like zero hedge reason? And thanks for someone answering my inquiry.
By Reason10
spodi wrote:Your god damn right everyone goes to Fox news and the birch society is relevant I may add. Even if they do lack viewers (not this guy) I enjoy em. They are a classy version of infowars. You like zero hedge reason? And thanks for someone answering my inquiry.

You may not get much else on this issue. A lot of the liberals I've run into here apparently don't care about the news. Some of them have yet to read their first book.

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

Sure. No ethnogenesis in the past doesn't mean no[…]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped[…]