Christmas - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By spodi
Hello fellow conservatives, here I sit in church while I write this and I just wanted to know your opinions on keeping Christ in Christmas. I was also recently confirmed 10 years late into the catholic church after withdrawing from the obvious hypocrisy of the church. Not so much Jesus. Anyways, for the social conservatives how do you keep Christ in Christmas? Also did or will any of you attend church today?
By SolarCross
Pah! A true conservative would be keeping this new-fangled jesus cult out of the yule tide festival. Don't you know the jesus cult came from foreigner lands? IMMIGRANTS!
By spodi
I'm a false conservative though. I support cock cheney, follow rush limbaugh religiously and am part of the astro turf tea party. In other words I'm a true American. I love Christmas time for Jesus and the Budweiser horse commercial$. Nothing better then a 30 rack of some real beer, some country Christmas music and a king james on m my lap today. USA! USA! USA!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]