Adolf Hitler as Christian as Ronald Reagan - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
mikema63 wrote:There is only one kind of baptist Drlee, don't you realize that?

The only thing I've EVER found the Baptists to have in common is they all start their service with the Doxology.

Zam
I do not read the Daily Mail and I do not trust was passes for journalism in its pages.

That's a pretty lame dodge as I added another citation because it was the Daily Fail.

And just ignoring everything else is even lamer.

You clearly have some kind of personal bias as you've offered no citations, no evidence, no contradictory evidence to anything anybody else brought up, just your fingers in your ears, stamping your feet, and denying reality.

I'll say it again: I'm in no way saying the Church was always right, or that they didn't tacitly support fascists later, or anything else. But I even cited you the Pope's denouncement of the Nazis and of Hitler. You just chose to ignore it.

I think we can all assume that unless you actually have some kind of evidence, everything you're claiming is crooked and illegitimate.
The Immortal Goon wrote:...
And just ignoring everything else is even lamer.

I apologized that I could not address everything you wrote because your post was rambling, long, and disjointed. It would help if you edited your posts and make one point at a time.

You clearly have some kind of personal bias as you've offered no citations, no evidence, no contradictory evidence to anything anybody else brought up, just your fingers in your ears, stamping your feet, and denying reality.

I cited the Concordat between Germany and the Holy See. I also quoted the Archbishop of Munich. What are you on about?

I'll say it again: I'm in no way saying the Church was always right, or that they didn't tacitly support fascists later, or anything else. But I even cited you the Pope's denouncement of the Nazis and of Hitler. You just chose to ignore it.

The Pius XI quote from 1927, six years before the Nazis came to government, is a lot of ecclesiastical gobbledygook. Of course I ignored it.

I think we can all assume that unless you actually have some kind of evidence, everything you're claiming is crooked and illegitimate.

What evidence do you want?
I apologized that I could not address everything you wrote because your post was rambling, long, and disjointed. It would help if you edited your posts and make one point at a time.

Is it too complicated for you to read your own quotes, then a response to that quote, followed by a primary or secondary source and citation? I even then finish with a conclusion. I have never had anybody complain about that format. If you find it too difficult to read, then kindly let me know what you're having issues with or how I could format it more simply.

I cited the Concordat between Germany and the Holy See. I also quoted the Archbishop of Munich. What are you on about?

These have been sufficiently contextualized by myself and others to demonstrate convincingly that the conclusion you try to draw from them is incorrect.

The Pius XI quote from 1927, six years before the Nazis came to government, is a lot of ecclesiastical gobbledygook. Of course I ignored it.

Yes. It is one of many documents cited in this thread in which the Church takes a stand against the Nazis before having a gun to its head. As for it being too ecclesiastical, it's a Church document, what did you expect?

You admit you ignore the document that disproves your point because the pope is talking about church stuff too much. I think that about underlines the entire argument...

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]