What do conservatives conserve? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14978196
Istanbuller wrote:This is not true. Conservatism is an Anglo-Saxon tradition. The ideology comes from within it. You don't have a different conservative ideology over places and time. Almost all conservatives intellectuals came from Britain and America. We, outsiders, learned and embraced it through education.

Conservative principles are clear. It doesn't make universal health care conservative just because some politicians do not stay strong and fall to traps.


While conservativism encompasses a diversity of beliefs within the Anglosphere, there are conservatives outside of the Anglosphere. Former European colonies like Latin America also tend towards a spectrum of progressive and conservative beliefs.

And then there are, of course, Muslims. It would be incorrect to argue that there are no conservative Muslims, and that the beliefs of these conservative Muslims would be significantly different from conservatives in other places and times, such as US conservatives.

Roman Empire, invaded by barbarian tribes and fall apart as a result of mass migration.

Byzantine, invaded and looted by Latins and later fell slave to Ottomans. Greece did not re-exist as a country until the first world war. Population exchanges and forcing non-Greeks emigration made Greece possible again.

Abbasid Caliphate, raped by Mongol hordes. Arabs never emerged as a powerhouse again after this defeat and mass migration of Mongol tribes.

Armenia, lost all of its territories due to mass migration of Mongols and later Ottoman Muslims. Armenian identity is completely lost and today people who call themselves Armenian are not really ethnically Armenian.

Tatars, lost their all racial traits due to Russian invasion and Sovietization.

Uyghurs, once upon a time an independent country and now a Chinese backdoor which is being heavily populated by Chinese.

Palestine, sons and daughters of Prophet Mohammed. Once upon a time they were known as smartest Arab fraction and nation. Now it is not even recognized as a country. Jewish people took their lands forcefully.

South Africa, a journey from first world country to third world country. It was the shining star of Africa.

British overseas territories, were glories of "the empire on which the sun never sets". Now backward places populated by Asian and African migrants.


I certainly hope that immigration destroys the cultures that receive said migration.

The British empire, for example, was genocidal. If mere immigration can put a stop to that, then let us open the floodgates!
#14978234
Igor Antunov wrote:Roman Empire, invaded by barbarian tribes and fall apart as a result of mass migration.
:lol: A decadent Empire that destroyed itself. Mass migration did not do it. Nice try. Are you really that much into history revisionism just to promote your own idiotic belief?


Possible Major Causes:
Conflict between the Emperor and the Senate
Weakening of the emperor’s authority (after Christianity the Emperor was no longer seen as a god)
Political Corruption – there was never a clear-cut system for choosing a new emperor, leading the ones in power to “sell” the position to the highest bidder.
Money wasting – the Romans were very fond of their prostitutes and orgies and wasted a lot of money on lavish parties, as well as their yearly “games”
Slave labor and price competition – Large, wealthy farm owners used slaves to work their farms, allowing them to farm cheaply, in contrast to smaller farmers who had to pay their workmen and could not compete price wise. Farmers had to sell their farms, leading to high unemployment figures.
Economical Decline – After Marcus Aurelius, the Romans stopped expanding their empire, causing in a decrease of gold coming into the empire. The Romans however kept spending, causing coinmakers to use less gold, decreasing the value of money.
Military spending – Because they wasted so much money and had to defend their borders all the time, the Government focused more on military spending than building houses or other public works, which enraged the people. Many stopped volunteering for the army, forcing the government to employ hired mercenaries, who were expensive, highly unreliable and ended up turning against the Roman Empire.
A stop in technological advancement – The Romans were great engineers, but did not focus on how to produce goods more effectively to provide to their growing population.
The Eastern Empire – The Roman Empire was divided in a Eastern and Western empire that drifted apart, making the empire easier to manage, but also weaker. Maybe the empire’s rapid expansion was its own downfall in the end.
Civil War and Barbarian Invasion – Civil war broke out in Italy and the smaller Roman army had to focus all of its attention there, leaving the borders wide open for the barbarians to attack and invade. Barbarian bandits made travel in the empire unsafe and merchants could not get goods to the cities anymore, leading to the total collapse of the empire

https://www.historyonthenet.com/what-ca ... man-empire

Invasions and occupations are NOT mass migrations. :knife:

None of your examples stands up to scrutiny.

South Africa? :roll: troll harder, Igor.
#14978255
Igor Antunov wrote:Mass migration destroys societies. Trump is seriously trying to stop it in its tracks. Therefore voting for Trump = trying to preserve society.

Actually, it is the illegal immigration that Trump is trying to control. Conservatives believe in conserving law and order and preventing illegal activities. Liberal Democrats will over look illegal activities, if it helps them gain power and influence.

L.A. Times Admits Illegals/Foreigners Influenced Election — to Help Democrats

The Times describes how California's famed ballot-harvesters, who flipped places such as Orange County blue in the last midterm, aren’t actually citizens. They did it by helping voters fill out, and turn in, and continue to turn in, ballots from otherwise uncommitted voters until they got the result they wanted.

In California, Dreamers like illegal Gabriela Cruz phoned voters, walked precincts and protested outside Republican lawmakers’ offices, reaching people who had not been called or visited by either party. Their efforts helped boost turnout among Latinos in this midterm election.
#14978261
If undocumented immigrants are going out and helping people vote, that would be an example of immigrants actually supporting and affirming some of the most important aspects ot western society.

This contradicts the claim that immigrants are destroying society.
#14978298
Pants-of-dog wrote:If undocumented immigrants are going out and helping people vote, that would be an example of immigrants actually supporting and affirming some of the most important aspects ot western society.

This contradicts the claim that immigrants are destroying society.

They are illegals, not immigrants.
#14978327
Godstud wrote:So another non-issue. Fuck, these right-wingers are fucking morons! There isn't an issue amongst people with any education and intelligence. There's simply no justification for such a policy. None whatsoever.

Enforcement of such policies would pretty much require you to waste law enforcement man-power, as well. it would also require you to discriminate against a minority. Neither of these things would go well with the Constitution that REAL conservatives support.

This, is only important in the mind of dipshit twats who are afraid of their own sexuality, or inbred hill-billies lacking in education.

Hey brainiac! The public toilets are still for two sexes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, because that's what normal people do!!! :moron:

So there you have it, folks! The modern right-wing conservatives conserve toilet usage enforcement amongst the population! :lol:

Important, indeed... :roll:

Ah so is Thailand full of morons where they have created separate toilets for trans gendered people?
Is the King of Thailand a fucking moron, for not supporting transgendered people using women's toilets?
Is it moronic of right wingers to make it illegal to insult the King?
Is it moronic of right wingers to overthrow democracy and set up a military dictatorship?
Is it fucking moronic of Muslims to look to a 7th century child rapist, paedophile as the most perfect human that ever lived?
#14978336
@Rich It's simply not an issue. I guess the Thai people aren't hung up on how people urinate and defecate. It's not a big thing for people to use different toilets when the others are full, for instance. Women also clean the men's toilets and no one raises a fuss to see women in the men's room doing make-up in an available mirror.

I guess in Thailand, they don't view urination as a sexual thing, unlike the current President of USA, and the right-wingers who support this pos.

Defamation laws, of all sorts, are taken very seriously in Thailand(a cultural thing regarding 'face'), so the Thai law regarding the monarchy, stems from that.

Despite having the military junta, the government is still abiding by the Thai Constitution. Elections are in February, FYI. The current leader who took over, is actually the favourite, and might retain the position.

We are not discussing your moronic views on islam, either.
#14978507
Godstud wrote:It's simply not an issue. I guess the Thai people aren't hung up on how people urinate and defecate. It's not a big thing for people to use different toilets when the others are full, for instance. Women also clean the men's toilets and no one raises a fuss to see women in the men's room doing make-up in an available mirror.

Women have to clean the men's toilet while they are doing their business? Thank God, I am not moronic enough to live in Thailand.

Godstud wrote:I guess in Thailand, they don't view urination as a sexual thing, unlike the current President of USA, and the right-wingers who support this pos.

Urination is not viewed as a sexual turn-on by the President or any right winger. To urinate and defecate in public is viewed by us as a nasty, smelly sexual turnoff and highly inappropriate for members of the opposite sex to exhibit their body waste to each other. We don't consider that an alluring perfume. Praise the Lord.
#14978525
Hindsite wrote:Women have to clean the men's toilet while they are doing their business? Thank God, I am not moronic enough to live in Thailand.
So in a busy place you'd rather the men's toilets became a cess-pit because no one cleaned them?

Men aren't afraid of women going into the men's toilet to clean because the women are not interested in their genitalia, urinating. You can also use the stalls if you're so afraid a girl might see your nuts. :roll:

Your fearfulness only shows your weakness.

Hindsite wrote:Urination is not viewed as a sexual turn-on by the President or any right winger.
To urinate and defecate in public is viewed by us as a nasty, smelly sexual turnoff and highly inappropriate for members of the opposite sex to exhibit their body waste to each other. We don't consider that an alluring perfume.
President "Golden Showers" Trump might disagree with you. :lol:

Now, to use your argument against you,considering what you said, why do you think a cleaning woman would want to see you pissing? Why would you be worried that a woman might spy on you, while pissing?
#14978686
Godstud wrote:So in a busy place you'd rather the men's toilets became a cess-pit because no one cleaned them?

In the USA there is a procedure to us signs to indicate when a public toilet is being cleaned to allow cleaning and prevent its use during that time.

Godstud wrote:Men aren't afraid of women going into the men's toilet to clean because the women are not interested in their genitalia, urinating. You can also use the stalls if you're so afraid a girl might see your nuts. :roll:

Your fearfulness only shows your weakness.

President "Golden Showers" Trump might disagree with you. :lol:

Now, to use your argument against you,considering what you said, why do you think a cleaning woman would want to see you pissing? Why would you be worried that a woman might spy on you, while pissing?

The point is women and men using a public toilet together is not considered proper in a civilized society like we have in the USA. If I had to live in an uncivilized society like you do, I am sure I could deal with it, but I would prefer not to put myself in such a place.
#14978694
Hindsite wrote:In the USA there is a procedure to us signs to indicate when a public toilet is being cleaned to allow cleaning and prevent its use during that time.
So what? Thankfully, not everywhere is like the USA. Viva la difference!

Hindsite wrote:The point is women and men using a public toilet together is not considered proper in a civilized society like we have in the USA.
A civilized society that has more poverty and killings by guns? Some "civilization" you have there... :lol: Your idea of civilized must be different from mine.

Hindsite wrote:If I had to live in an uncivilized society like you do
It's just as civilized, or moreso. Different is not "uncivilized", and your ignorant ethnocentrism is duly noted.

Hindsite wrote:I am sure I could deal with it, but I would prefer not to put myself in such a place.
I am sure that if you saw a cleaning woman in the men's room you could wait a moment, or use a toilet stall. See the logic I used there?
#14978710
Godstud wrote:A civilized society that has more poverty and killings by guns? Some "civilization" you have there... :lol: Your idea of civilized must be different from mine.

We are lucky enough to have the second amendment in case the communists and socialist take over the government. I bet we still have less percentage of poverty than Thailand, even with the great number of illegals that have made part of California a shit-hole for poverty.
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/ ... ty.317105/

WHY CALIFORNIA IS A SHITHOLE!



What L.A. Residents Really Think of L.A. as a Sanctuary City - Town Hall



President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he has ordered a halt to federal emergency funds for California to fight wildfires and manage its forests unless officials in the western U.S. state can "get their act together."

"Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forrest fires that, with proper Forrest (sic) Management, would never happen. Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

Godstud wrote:I am sure that if you saw a cleaning woman in the men's room you could wait a moment, or use a toilet stall. See the logic I used there?

I said I could deal with it if I had to. I'd rather not have to. That is why I vote for conservatives that will conserve the Constitution with its second amendment.
HalleluYah
#14978712
Hindsite wrote:We are lucky enough to have the second amendment in case the communists and socialist take over the government.
Right... because that's a real threat in the USA. :lol: :roll:

You know why Canadians don't worry about, "Those damn commies!" ? That's because we have a Bill of Rights(it's like that pesky Constitution you have) that pretty much will prevents such a thing from happening. We don't need some stupid gun amendment to prevent such a thing, and pretending that the 2nd Amendment would prevent such a thing is pretty silly, anyhow.

Hindsite wrote:I said I could deal with it if I had to. I'd rather not have to. That is why I vote for conservatives that will conserve the Constitution with its second amendment.
So not a big problem that you need to worry about by making stupid laws about washroom use then, right?

What does having a right to be stupid and have a gun have to do with washroom usage??? :?:
#14978721
Liberalism craziness problem is destroying what is good in California

Protesting the Oakland coffee shop that want serve police officers

Antifa hate group attacks conservative group that are potesting for the rights of police officers. Liberal main stream media have deceived and brainwashed many of the people in California.



Asking Mayor Libby Schaff Why does she put illegals before Americans?

Antifa hate group follows conservative group that they attacked at Oakland coffee shop to talk with Mayor Schaff. Antifa activist does not believe in the right for individual citizens to have guns to protect their rights and their lives.

Last edited by Hindsite on 10 Jan 2019 07:59, edited 1 time in total.
#14978722
:roll: You are being asinine and blowing things out of proportion. ONE coffee shop refuses to serves cops? Whoopdeedoo!

1 out of 50,000 coffee shops.

Mole-hills to mountains for you whacky Right-wingers. :lol:

The problem you have, @Hindsite, is that you think this behavior is normal for "liberals" or non-conservatives. It's not. It's viewed with ridicule by most people. Things are not simply black and white.
#14978723
Godstud wrote::roll: You are being asinine and blowing things out of proportion. ONE coffee shop refuses to serves cops? Whoopdeedoo!

1 out of 50,000 coffee shops.

Mole-hills to mountains for you whacky Right-wingers. :lol:

I see you have no desire to learn how the crazy left-wingers are trying to destroy the USA.
So I am not going to waste my time brainwashed lunatics.
#14978732
:lol: Coming from you, @Hindsite , a fear-monger who ignores facts and has no sense of perspective, that's rich.

:moron: :moron: :moron:
#14978773
I'm a conservative. Hindsite is not. He is a reactionary populist. (Nice word for national socialist ala Deutchland 1929.

He has some bizarre notion that the founders of the US....men who were decidedly left of center for their day....They were Republicans, Federalists and Democrats.

They wrote the right to state militias into the constitution to protect the sovereignty of the states and by extension the confederation. In fact, there is proof of this in the Articles of Confederation.

No state may wage war without permission of Congress, unless invaded or under imminent attack on the frontier; no state may maintain a peacetime standing army or navy, unless infested by pirates, but every State is required to keep ready, a well-trained, disciplined, and equipped militia.


There is your "well ordered militia".

You do see that people like Hindsite, who claims to be a retired soldier, is prepared to take up arms against the army he served in and kill them over a political disagreement. At some time he supposes, that he will decide the people, through their votes and elected officials, have chosen a government that is is "too socialist" or "communist" and he will get his AR-15 out of the closet and kill American soldiers who are just obeying the same oath he has taken to defend the duly elected government. This is why people like him are dangerous. They do not believe in democracy. They wish to be the sole arbitrators of when to kill our police, soldiers and fellow citizens.

People like him imagine a world that will never exist unless we keep electing soft on communist populists like Trump. He and people of his ilk are allowing us to fall to the communist, Putin.
#14978777
Drlee wrote:I'm a conservative. Hindsite is not. He is a reactionary populist. (Nice word for national socialist ala Deutchland 1929.

He has some bizarre notion that the founders of the US....men who were decidedly left of center for their day....They were Republicans, Federalists and Democrats.

They wrote the right to state militias into the constitution to protect the sovereignty of the states and by extension the confederation. In fact, there is proof of this in the Articles of Confederation.



There is your "well ordered militia".

You do see that people like Hindsite, who claims to be a retired soldier, is prepared to take up arms against the army he served in and kill them over a political disagreement. At some time he supposes, that he will decide the people, through their votes and elected officials, have chosen a government that is is "too socialist" or "communist" and he will get his AR-15 out of the closet and kill American soldiers who are just obeying the same oath he has taken to defend the duly elected government. This is why people like him are dangerous. They do not believe in democracy. They wish to be the sole arbitrators of when to kill our police, soldiers and fellow citizens.

People like him imagine a world that will never exist unless we keep electing soft on communist populists like Trump. He and people of his ilk are allowing us to fall to the communist, Putin.


You mean exactly what happened in the Civil War? Were they dangerous people who inhumanely took up arms to kill their fellow soldiers?
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 10
Trump has been impeached

Another Trump lie is when he said no one was hurt […]

The Next UK PM everybody...

Under a review of the local authority funding for[…]

Nurse speaking from Wuhan https://www.youtube.com[…]

Election 2020

I am not going to play this game. If you wish to[…]