Why I Left The Democratic Party - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Patrickov wrote:
We never know when laws or other peaceful means cease to function as an effective check against power abuse.
This is why a provision of firearm ownership (or any other necessary weapon) should never be revoked.

Patrickov wrote:
I won't assume insurgency would always be inferior to military all the time, and even if it is, it doesn't mean that the fight (if exists) will always end very shortly with a military victory.

What you are stating is true, but (technically) only true for now. No one knows what would happen in the future.

So you want to *take on the military*. No movie has yet been made for this.
ckaihatsu wrote:So you want to *take on the military*. No movie has yet been made for this.

To be more accurate, I think there has to be provision for this, but it does not mean I think the action itself is needed now.

Don't mix "provision" and "application" up. I believe constitution articles should be more about the former.
Patrickov wrote:
To be more accurate, I think there has to be provision for this, but it does not mean I think the action itself is needed now.

Don't mix "provision" and "application" up. I believe constitution articles should be more about the former.

You haven't heard the news yet? Trump's coup didn't work out.
Patrickov wrote:
I won't assume insurgency would always be inferior to military all the time, and even if it is, it doesn't mean that the fight (if exists) will always end very shortly with a military victory.

What you are stating is true, but (technically) only true for now. No one knows what would happen in the future.

Militias suck. That's why George Washington got rid of them during the rebellion we call Revolution.

What we have now isn't really militias, it's middle aged Rambo wannabees... If they move openly, they are dead. If they don't, they're just terrorist traitors. Terrorists can be effective, but then that's not what they're pretending they are...

This actually isn't complicated, if you know a little about power structures, and what America is like.

But I understand that there is a ton of BS out there.
The modern gun control movement was started by Republicans.

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by governor of California Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted with the goal of disarming members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed copwatching.[1][2] They garnered national attention after Black Panthers members, bearing arms, marched upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.[3][4][5]

I too left the Democratic Party, so I sympathize.
I was a card carrying Dem for 60+ yrs and was awakened when covid was thrust upon the world in March 2020. My 57 yr old daughter and her kids Shook me up. I never questioned the Dem party as my life was pretty good here in Sunny CA and didn't realize how corrupt CA is with the gov and DA etc.... cpvod did it. Guns I would be happy with no guns in the world.
jaminhealth wrote:
I was a card carrying Dem for 60+ yrs and was awakened when covid was thrust upon the world in March 2020. My 57 yr old daughter and her kids Shook me up. I never questioned the Dem party as my life was pretty good here in Sunny CA and didn't realize how corrupt CA is with the gov and DA etc.... cpvod did it. Guns I would be happy with no guns in the world.

'Apolitical' politics.

For want of something to *vocalize*, many will turn to face the body politic, but then only to spew forth on *non-political* things, like a worldwide medical pandemic, daily in-crowd-out-crowd 'corruption' among wealthy elites, gun / tech ownership, etc. -- all *non-issues*.
When I was old enough to vote I registered non-party affiliated. I registered Democrat in 2014 to vote for Dennis Kucinich in the primary, out of opposition to the wars. I then changed my registration back to the original.

I usually voted Democratic, but in the last big election I voted against every incumbent. I didn't vote for any Republicans. I didn't vote for Biden either. I voted for Micky Mouse or something like that.

I might be done with voting. It is a waste of time. It is just a sport intended to grant an illusion of The Power of the People (TM).
Crantag wrote:
When I was old enough to vote I registered non-party affiliated. I registered Democrat in 2014 to vote for Dennis Kucinich in the primary, out of opposition to the wars. I then changed my registration back to the original.

I usually voted Democratic, but in the last big election I voted against every incumbent. I didn't vote for any Republicans. I didn't vote for Biden either. I voted for Micky Mouse or something like that.

I might be done with voting. It is a waste of time. It is just a sport intended to grant an illusion of The Power of the People (TM).

The anarchist saying -- I'm paraphrasing here -- 'If voting was effective it would be illegal', jumps to mind.
From day 1 Covid has been political, from Soros, Lord Fauci, US money to China for development of C19, where have people here been if they don't hear this? Of course they won't hear it from the Libs, of MSM etc.... Wake Up. It's political. How about the Great Reset that is going on.
From day 1 Covid has been political, from Soros, Lord Fauci, US money to China for development of C19, where have people here been if they don't hear this? Of course they won't hear it from the Libs, of MSM etc.... Wake Up. It's political. How about the Great Reset that is going on.

:moron: :roll:
jaminhealth wrote:

Some critics hence see the Great Reset as a continuation of the World Economic Forum's strategy of focusing on connotated activist topics such as environmental protection[9] and social entrepreneurship[10] to disguise the organization's true plutocratic goals.[11][12][13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset
jaminhealth wrote:From day 1 Covid has been political, from Soros, Lord Fauci, US money to China for development of C19, where have people here been if they don't hear this? Of course they won't hear it from the Libs, of MSM etc.... Wake Up. It's political. How about the Great Reset that is going on.

How do you manage to breath and type at the same time? Do you have home help?
late wrote:That was racism, not gun control. It would not have typically been used against Whites

It was gun control. I mean seriously how long do you think plantation slavery would have lasted if every African slave man had had the defacto right to carry a gun? Both the civil wars started over gun control the first over the armoury at Concord, the second over control of the guns at fort Sumer.
Rich wrote:
It was gun control. I mean seriously how long do you think plantation slavery would have lasted if every African slave man had had the defacto right to carry a gun? Both the civil wars started over gun control the first over the armoury at Concord, the second over control of the guns at fort Sumer.

You are confusing means and ends.

Slaves didn't have rights, gun control means the legal environment, not literally seizing weapons.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the new aid package has given Joe Biden some le[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]