Norwegian man faces 3 years in prison for saying Transgender "women" can't be Lesbians - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Norwegian Filmmaker Faces Three Years in Jail for Saying Transgender "Women" Can't Be Lesbians: "Men Are Men Regardless of Their Sexual Fetishes"

A Norwegian filmmaker is facing up to three years in jail for posting on Facebook that male-to-female transgenders can’t be lesbians -- an apparent violation of the country’s hate speech laws.

Tonje Gjevjon, a lesbian filmmaker and artist, used Facebook to speak out against transgender activist Christine Jentoft, a male-to-female transgender who identifies as a "lesbian mother."

Norwegian Filmmaker Faces Three Years in Jail for Saying Transgender 'Women' Can't Be Lesbians: 'Men Are Men Regardless of Their Sexual Fetishes' (breitbart.com) - December 15, 2022
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -fetishes/
Puffer Fish wrote:Norwegian Filmmaker Faces Three Years in Jail for Saying Transgender "Women" Can't Be Lesbians: "Men Are Men Regardless of Their Sexual Fetishes"

A Norwegian filmmaker is facing up to three years in jail for posting on Facebook that male-to-female transgenders can’t be lesbians -- an apparent violation of the country’s hate speech laws.

Tonje Gjevjon, a lesbian filmmaker and artist, used Facebook to speak out against transgender activist Christine Jentoft, a male-to-female transgender who identifies as a "lesbian mother."

Norwegian Filmmaker Faces Three Years in Jail for Saying Transgender 'Women' Can't Be Lesbians: 'Men Are Men Regardless of Their Sexual Fetishes' (breitbart.com) - December 15, 2022
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -fetishes/

How about you get news form a better source. This isnt the facts it;s propaganda for dumb people.

Don;t bother posting this stuff it never close to what actually going on.
pugsville wrote:How about you get news form a better source. This isnt the facts it;s propaganda for dumb people.

Don;t bother posting this stuff it never close to what actually going on.

I think you are in denial. Sorry that reality does not conform to your established conception of the world.

Progressives always do this, and then when confronted with the problems of their own policies they deny it. Either that or try to shift the blame.

The question is, where do we put our belief in?

Oh, I totally agree that a lot of the news is made for stupid people, people too stupid to think for themselves so they have to buy into other people's opinions about the facts.

You want another news source for this story?
https://nypost.com/2022/12/15/tonje-gje ... -lesbians/
Being transgender isn't a sexual fetish. Therefore the phrase "men... sexual fetish" is actually highly damaging and socially irrespobsible. The right has always been small-minded and lacking in creativity. You want to shoehorn people in neat boxes of "man" and "woman" like Darwin is your personal Dr Faustus.

But dear hate monger, people are just people and no one has the same wrapper no matter whether you, some dipstick President, an old racist doctor or anyone else insist it isn't true. That's just your psychopathy.

Thanks!

Please get your news and whatever need to hate you have out of your system before posting crapola!

Thanks! :)
Last edited by Morgan Le Fey on 16 Dec 2022 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Being transgender isn't a sexual fetish.

It sort of can be. In fact I think it is in half the cases.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:Please get your news and whatever need to hate you have out of your system before posting crapola!

Thanks! :)

I get it. Any news that disagrees with your emotions is crapola.

Everyone pay attention: 2 Progressives in this forum who instinctively want to tear down any opinion that goes against the Transgender movement, even when it just involves facts.

Or maybe your problem is it makes control of free speech look bad. And the little authoritarian in you can't have that.
Puffer Fish wrote:It sort of can be. In fact I think it is in half the cases.

No, it never is. Being transgender is exclusively NOT about the sex. Don't keep deluding yourself. Also the woman in question is a TERF lesbian, effectively a right-wing Lesbian with some tie or other to Harry Potter's maker. Lol. Known gender terrorist.

Puffer Fish wrote:It sort of can be. In fact I think it is in half the cases.

I get it. Any news that disagrees with your emotions is crapola.

I get it, any news that agrees with your preconceived notions of hate must be legitimate. Its not emotions you dipstick, it's first, second, and third-hand knowledge.

Sophist. Your source is f****** Brietbart. You don't get to whine about emotions kiddo.
Puffer Fish wrote:Let's see, a man is very much attracted to women and wants to transform his body into that of a woman.
And you claim it could never be about a sexual fetish. Hmmm...

None of that is correct. Trans people are 50% straight and 50% queer. You earlier swore at least 50% of trans are trans for the sex.

Now you've updated it again to say, nah its all of them. AND you insist they all chase women, which is a lie.

So this is still a source cited from Breitbart, this is still right-wing propaganda meant to scare the stupid into fearing the gentlest people in the world because they share a little DNA with straight male rapists.

Do me a favor real quick genius, google up female on female bathroom violence.

Women hurt each in bathrooms exponentially more so than trans women on women.

Rich wrote:The thread title says its a man facing jail, the article says its a woman.

That's the transphobic nature of right-wing media. The whole point is to demean, belittle, and create hysterics much like interracial marriage and being left-handed.

Potenkin wrote:Does it make a difference, in this crazy mixed-up world of ours? :excited:

It really doesn't but these people need a scapegoat so they dig for the most vulnerable, politically helpless people and make it about them as opposed to their own faulty leadership, but I think you're a Communist so I'm preaching to the converted.

Party-out-of-power-Capitalism for $500 Mayim!
Morgan Le Fey wrote:None of that is correct. Trans people are 50% straight and 50% queer. You earlier swore at least 50% of trans are trans for the sex.

I'm not going to waste the time to find it right now (especially since I know I've already written up an article and posted it on another forum and now it seems to have disappeared buried in time and I cannot find it) but I remember reading one study that showed that something like 60% of men who transition into females were and still are attracted to females, while 40% of them were attracted to males and remain attracted to males. For those who started off as females however, becoming males, about half who said they were only attracted to females then changed and said they were attracted to both genders. Females who were only attracted to females made up only a small percent of those who transitioned into being men.
The study was not really too large, so the percentages cannot be taken as extremely accurate. This is just from memory so some of this may be wrong.
So again you're going back and forth in order to try and spin trans people as dangerous due to your preexisting bias against queer and trans people. Its either all transwomen or none. I assure far more than 40% are into men. Even if they aren't, Lesbians are into women and don't rape them any more often than transwomen. In fact, violence in female restrooms is nearly always about woman on woman violence, which men like you, due to bias, don't even believe is real, or you'll just snicker at the "cat fight".

And that's really the sleight of hand you are attempting.

State that men rape. Don't state that transwomen are not men and don't belong in that statistical category because you want transwomen not to exist. Then go crazy talking about transwomen who don't rape women as if they are straight men who actually DO rape women. This includes the 50% not 60% that are into men anyway.

The real issue is the Darwinian view of the right-wing scientific community that coined the inaccurate term "homosexual" in the first place. This is what scares men like you in regard to other penises.

Now do the violence that occurs in women's restrooms by actual male rapists who break laws easier than your bathroom rules!

/Waiting

Transwomen want to pee without violence or harassment. That's not happening with men like you (Who likely would rape women in bathrooms) in the bathrooms with them. That's the end of the story, the rest of the "sinister motives" are made up by right-wing homophobes and straight-up transphobes alike.

You literally blather about a "rape-in-the-bathroom" problem that isn't statistically significant, nor is it even real. For the importance, you place on those scary trans people peeing in peace you could apply your fake "concern" (I'm sure you disregard women, it's why you disapprove of so-called "men" acting like us...)

lol, you're a giant immature baby man who actually thinks all sex outside of what he likes is "gross".

You don't know any of this and you've never been around queer people, let alone queer liberationists. I have on many occasions and I don't have straight friends hardly at all, at least not straights like you... lol. So you keep playing internet propagandist and cite bizarre and wrong statistics all you like, you're always wrong here, and will continue to display your terrible hate bias against women and transwomen. Scratch a homophobe find a misogynist, scratch a misogynist, find a racist, scratch a racist find a homophobe. It's ALL about disdain for women and femininity.

So I can't wait for your racial theories, bub.

You're pushing hysteria and like all hysteria, the truth cannot be suppressed forever. I wonder how you feel about left-handed transwomen who are bisexual? Should they be locked up forever? What about a straight transman who sneaks into restrooms and peeks under the stalls at women's pee pees?

I mean, I can do "whatabouts" all day kiddo.

Some actual stats trans people self-reported in regard to their sexuality (Not some Brietbart sophistry):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_sexuality
    In the United States, transgender respondents to one 2015 survey self-identified as queer (21%), pansexual (18%), gay, lesbian, or same-gender-loving (16%), straight (15%), bisexual (14%), and asexual (10%).[3] A second study found 23% reported being gay, lesbian, or same-gender-loving, 25% bisexual, 4% asexual, 23% queer, 23% straight and 2% something else.[4]

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]