Vax Vacuums - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By teedoffshrew
http://www.vax.com.au/

I must confess that I'm being a little cheeky by putting this topic in Science and Technology but PoFo has always been a welcoming online home of mine so I'm hoping everyone will tolerate my abnoxiousness.

So, the Vax Vacuum; the loud, orange, plastic cleaning appliance. At least that's how I remember the 4 from my church, which was conveniently located down the stairs to my primary school...but that's a different story.
I'll be honest, I'm really just trying to 'park' that information somewhere....thanks for your forebearance.
You may find this hard to believe, but the topic is political in the extreme and actually about technology...I'm just trying to find a digestable way of conveying that somewhat obscured or perhaps let's say forgotten truth.

So what are the reviews of this marvellous piece of craftsmanship?

Top secret technology? Or heap of shit that has been outclassed by Volta (one time) Dyson (sigh) Kirby (is there a Kirby or am I making that up?) and Electrolux? I have a Karcher *cough* miself..

No, I am not brand dropping, I find it to be a repugnant practice, but it's good to jog memories. That's all I'm doing.

I am serious guys. I beg you to have this totally non feminist discussion about vacuums.

If people have that impression then they're just […]

^ this is the continuation of the pre-1948 confli[…]

A millennial who went to college in his 30s when […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting video on why Macron wants to deploy F[…]