Asteroid accident - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By neopagan
O K so it works. I have no idea what that means, but the resources mined from the asteroid would have to be of a value many times that of the massive Earthly resources spent to complete the task. Its going to make the Shuttle Program look like a game of Tiddly Winks.

The other thing is that no nation has a right to bring an Asteroid of dangerous proportion into an Earth orbit. Expect huge demonstrations and diplomatic leverage against such a project.
By Akuma
There is no law that would not allow us to do it. I don´t believe it would be much demonstrations at all. People are greedy. Other nations would want to gain profit from such project as well
By mikema63
The most likely scenario in my mind is for the asteroid to be pulled into a lagrange point between the earth and the moon (I belive its a stable point).

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]