Global warming... real or make believe? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Global warming is a farce and is only a scare tactic to get people to believe that Geoengineering would be needed.
The climate has been changing all by its little lonesome for billions of years and it will continue to do so for  billions more even if man still exists or not.
I'm not saying that blowing all our toxic pollutants into the atmosphere is good by any means... because it's NOT... but it certainly isn't making the earth do what it wouldn't be doing naturally anyway.
Depopulation however is a whole other issue for which many people clearly know nothing about.
MAN makes many products that are solely MEANT to harm us and people put their trust in those who would rather hurt us, cheat us, LIE TO US and swindle us just to either make a profit OR to kill us with.
Remember... anything that is seen on TV, sold in stores, SPRAYED OVER OUR HEADS and promoted by pathetic preachers were all evaluated first before being allowed to the public by the ILLUMINATI'S and them evil elites
And let's not forget what their master plan is.
Decky wrote:It's a politics forum Fuser, that is what all the threads are about either directly or indirectly.

Of course Of course, I just want someone to explicitly state this but no one does, how curious..........
Global warming is a vast conspiracy supported by the vast majority of climatologists who specialize in the field and whose analysis of the data has established an almost unheard of consensus in the scientific community that Anthropogenic climate change is taking place and represents a serious threat to civilization as we know it today. This conspiracy spans across virtually every Scientific organization around the world; it is amazing how well the scientifice community as a whole has "cooked" the data to present a picture that global warming is taking place; to even include time-lapse photography of shrinking land glacier masses all over the world over decades. How in the world did they manage that ??
Oscar...

Geoengineering is a technical term for weather altering.
"HAARP" is now controlling the weather for our government and is being used as weather weaponry.
It is NOT normal for it to snow when it's 50 degrees out just like it is NOT normal to have watermelon size hail or to have a whole city shut down for 24 hours and only because of a mere inch of snow.
It is also not normal for it to rain and have 20 inches of rain fall in 12 hours.
Here's the bottom line...
End times are coming... and the greedy ass government... who has done nothing but lie, steal, use us as test subjects and manipulate its people for centuries would much rather kill us all off (including themselves) than to come out and admit to us that they've been using us all along.
That is just the kind of sick and twisted mentality these shady elites have.
"David Keith" is a mad scientist who promotes such geoengineering.
I encourage you to look him up if you've never heard of this joker before.
Even he admitted in one of his pathetic seminars that they have no idea of what future consequences may come later on from spraying all of these toxic chemicals into the air and day after day.
I look at it like this...
When man decides he wants to play both God and Mother Nature all at the same time... DOOM is what the only outcome will be that results from it.
My advice is...
Stock up on bottled water and canned foods and hide them where only you and your loved ones know where they are.
Get a decent gas mask and prepare yourself a survival "to go" bag for yourself in the event you had to suddenly flee to higher ground or go under the ground.
The New World Order is under way and unless the American people prepare and stick together... America will become the new AMEXISTAN.
Checkmate is upon us and the freedom that people have been taking for granted and the soldiers who had lost their lives fighting for will soon cease to exist.
Prepare and become aware ... that's our best line of defense.
The end times are coming? Tell me about it. The are totally fucking over for King Tut and most of everyone else who has ever lived.

Of course, as a doctor and therefor omniscient, I can tell you that the Illuminati are indeed in charge, the devastating draught right outside of the gate of a secret HAARP site is deliberate and it is all because the Jewish media is out to take over the free world.
My initial response was mostly tongue-in-cheek. Pure Physics will tell you spiking CO2 levels will cause more heat-retention within Earth's atmosphere resulting in higher temperatures, greater energy to feed the weather systems and changing (and often unpredictable) weather patterns.

I would be leery of any attempts at geo-engineering with the possible exception of carbon sequestration techniques. All geo-engineering is fraught with the danger of unintended consequences due to our limited understanding of the World's climate.
And let's not forget what their master plan is.

The master plan is precisely to geoengineer the climate with fossile-fuel burning plants and cars in order to kill most of the population on Earth with warming climate and geoengineer it back to normal after that.

I thought everyone knew that already.
If you do not live within close proximity to natural indicators, it is quite possible to be unaware of global warming. A few degrees in the oscillations don't show up well in a city or suburb in a temperate latitude. However, if you live near glaciers, it is hard to not believe the atmosphere has been warming steadily since the 1950s. I went to see the Franz Joseph glacier in NZ and I stood by the sign where the face was half a century ago. It had receded so far up the mountain that I could not see any ice.
neopagan wrote:If you do not live within close proximity to natural indicators, it is quite possible to be unaware of global warming. A few degrees in the oscillations don't show up well in a city or suburb in a temperate latitude. However, if you live near glaciers, it is hard to not believe the atmosphere has been warming steadily since the 1950s. I went to see the Franz Joseph glacier in NZ and I stood by the sign where the face was half a century ago. It had receded so far up the mountain that I could not see any ice.

The receding ice cover making the North West Passage more navigable to seagoing vessels also attests to that.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]