Oh Japan....Gatebox! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Frollein
Nope.
By Albert
Frollein wrote:What's with the self-hate, Albert? Nobody will judge you for buying this thing, we already know you don't have a chance with real women.
No, I want to own one for real, no knock ofs. You dont understand it is the greatest feeling to own a woman.
By One Degree
No, I want to own one for real, no knock ofs. You dont understand it is the greatest feeling to own a woman.

You apparently are not married. :*( Disillusionment is in your future.
By Albert
:*(

No, the servant ends up owning the master. I have seen this happen way to often. It has happened to my father, and to his father, and to his father father, and to his father father father.

We are all doomed!
By Albert
Really sad Tewodros really sad, borderline pppp..pppathetic. This is not a getto mama you are talking to in da hood. Can you not foster more eloquence and finesse there lil oile chap.
By Tewodros III
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:He may not have finesse but he makes up for it with his BBD, amirite @Tewodros III? :excited:

It has nothing to do with me having a BBD, I just want to date women. I actually see women for more than a piece a meat unlike Albert who has more in common with niggas than he likes to admit.
Women are more than a piece of meat? News to me. But I am a man, they only see women as sex objects and food factories. It's just my nature.

Albert wrote:Hey come on man, I have feeling too you know.

Immigrant russian with feelings? Come on, liberals are gullible but not that gullible. I know that every Russian is born without a prefrontal cortex so that when they have to eat their babies for warmth in the winter they will have no empathy.
By Frollein
:eh: You guys are the reason I'll get my children via sperm donation. Just the sperm, without the guy, just so we're clear.
By Tewodros III
Frollein wrote::eh: You guys are the reason I'll get my children via sperm donation. Just the sperm, without the guy, just so we're clear.

You don't want Aryan sex?
Frollein wrote::eh: You guys are the reason I'll get my children via sperm donation. Just the sperm, without the guy, just so we're clear.

Damn, Germans are really weak-willed. A couple of guys salivate over you like a piece of meat and suddenly you're getting a sperm donation? That's cruel to your future kid, raising them in a single-parent household. No better than a welfare queen at that point.
By Albert
^ :eh:
I always suspected libercucks are just unrealized thugs under the surface.

They can not seduce a woman, yet unable to be thugs to frighten women to actually sleep with them. Yet are all jealous of such men because they get laid and they want to be like them.

So what they do? They take on feminism to subdue these men and make sure by virtue signaling they can get closer to much desired womenfolk. Yet in the end, even then women still hate them.

It is sad tragic tale, of never self realization and constant suffering of heart beoken pain.
By Tewodros III
Albert wrote:^ :eh:
I always suspected libercucks are just unrealized thugs under the surface.

They can not seduce a woman, yet unable to be thugs to frighten women to actually sleep with them. Yet are all jealous of such men because they get laid and they want to be like them.

So what they do? They take on feminism to subdue these men and make sure by virtue signaling they can get closer to much desired womenfolk. Yet in the end, even then women still hate them.

It is sad tragic tale, of never self realization and constant suffering of heart beoken pain.
Your tirade won't let you get pussy any sooner.
By Tewodros III
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:He's just mad that Russians are worse than black people on the far right race hierarchy. And Aryans would rather have a Muslim man than a slav(e)ic.

Funny how even German propaganda was like backhand slap of sympathetic on Black soldiers, at one point they say we "rapin whit womiz" than they say "America lynch negros" tactic and how white americans are the enemy of blacks. Also saying we like jazz and leisure and good at sports won't make us be more sympathetic to Germans.
Last edited by Tewodros III on 16 Dec 2016 00:35, edited 1 time in total.
By Albert
Gucci what is going on? You are on the roll today, you make me proud, I have tought you well.

I bet you'd love to watch footage of her being rap[…]

It does mean that thesis has to be proven, since t[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]