Can an AI be racist? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Rich
In Liberal la la land only White people are racist, although occasionally non Whites like the Japanese can become honoury evil White people. In the real world WIGs, White, Infidel, Gentiles are the least racist people. Check out Jeremy Paxman's interview with George Galloway after he won Bethnall Green and Bow. Paxman was livid. Labour had put up a Black Jew in a heavily Muslim / Pakistani constituency. The Pakistani community is heavily racist against Jew and Blacks and Muslims are heavily racist against people of Jewish decent (on average), so labour lost. Paxman wasn't mad at the Pakistanis and Muslims for being racist but at Galloway for exposing this racism.

Its probably something similar going on here. The AI has correctly identified racist language and translated it to an appropriate racist term in English. Of course to the leftie this doesn't compute, because only White people can be racist.
By ness31
I tried really hard to understand the baryonic thread but my little mind couldn’t grasp it ☹️ And even after further explaining I still don’t get it...and I wish I did☹️

It’s a nice idea to map out the universe for future gens, and figuring out what the dark matter is will go a long way to help that end.

So dark matter is gas? Invisible? But nothing to do with black holes, right?
By foxdemon
ness31 wrote:I tried really hard to understand the baryonic thread but my little mind couldn’t grasp it ☹️ And even after further explaining I still don’t get it...and I wish I did☹️

It’s a nice idea to map out the universe for future gens, and figuring out what the dark matter is will go a long way to help that end.

So dark matter is gas? Invisible? But nothing to do with black holes, right?

Dark matter is just matter that hasn’t been detected. It should exist according to theory. So it is exciting to actually detect something that theory said should be there. It increases confidence in the theory as it stands.

Baryonic matter is just ordinary matter. Electrons, protons, neutrons. So just boring old atoms. The reason it might be hard to understand is the use of terms like baryonic. Just google them.
By ness31
Remind me, (tosses head nonchalantly) why does it exist in theory? Or rather, why should it exist in theory?
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]