Video Footage of Mars Rover Descending to Mars, Night Sky on Mars - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

So, I have been following the news of how NASA was able to capture video of Perseverance Rover descending onto Mars and landing on it. I thought was really cool. Here is the video on it:

They also transmitted video footage of what Mars's night sky looks like from the perspective of the Perseverance Rover. Just absolutely stunningly beautiful:

Imagine what we could all achieve if we lived as brothers and sisters, didn't fight each other and worked together as a team.
It's what humanity can accomplish when we all work together. I talked to a few Columbians at the coffee shop a few months ago and they were engineers. They wanted to go to work for SpaceX and help space exploration but they seemed to be holding themselves back. I told them "hey man, just get out there and do it. You know put in your resume to Elon and tell him you want to be at his company working to put people on the moon and Mars. Don't hold yourself back. You're just as good as anybody else out there."

I think they liked the pep talk and I believe a few of them applied to go to work with Elon afterwards. I think they did. I told them "it's all you man, nobody is holding you back but you." So, then I noticed that NASA had this beautiful Columbian woman engineer working for NASA helping with the Mars Rover Perseverance. She came here with nothing, cleaning dishes and hotels and just worked really hard and became an engineer. That was an amazing accomplishment to me. Some of these engineers are in the business of pulling off miracles and accomplishing some amazing feats and that Columbian woman working for NASA was one of them.

Here is a video from her:

https://mars.nasa.gov/resources/24943/f ... a-to-mars/

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]