Natural Immunity To Viruses Is a Scientific Fact - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

BlutoSays wrote:Trouble? If you know of any republican governors that FORCED by MANDATE the elderly be pushed into covid infected nursing homes, publish it.

This stupid crap from NPR about people getting sick because they vote for Trump is lying propaganda. I have complained to the FCC and my Senator.
viktor wrote:This stupid crap from NPR about people getting sick because they vote for Trump is lying propaganda. I have complained to the FCC and my Senator.

The study I cited is not from NPR. It was published in Nature in November of 2020.
Pants-of-dog wrote:
The study I cited is not from NPR. It was published in Nature in November of 2020.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@viktor

Are you calling yourself a liar?

If not, perhaps you are using the quote function incorrectly?

No, but I will now call you "Pants of Dick" because you are a prick.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The study I cited is not from NPR. It was published in Nature in November of 2020.

NPR quoted it and I read it, idiot. It was published in Nov 2020 because it only applies to people who voted for Trump in 2016. You don't even know what it said, you idiot.
@viktor

I did do research. That is how I found the science study showing that Trump supporters are more likely to infect others.

So you are mad at NPR for quoting scientific data?

Should NPR be censored from telling the scientific facts?
Pants-of-dog wrote:@viktor

I did do research. That is how I found the science study showing that Trump supporters are more likely to infect others.

So you are mad at NPR for quoting scientific data?

Should NPR be censored from telling the scientific facts?

Scientific facts come from statistically valid studies that control for all variables. This one is amateur bullshit. There are many factors in medicine that affect who gets sick from a virus and dies and they only used one. It is scientifically invalid. More than that, it is cheap political propaganda. I have complained to the FCC, the FTC and several GOP members of Congress. NPR already has a bad reputation for leftwing lies and they should lose their Federal funding. I wlll try and make that happen.
XogGyux wrote:First, the covid pandemic.
Now, the pandemic of people creating new accounts to post horseshit under different aliases.
A monkey that wears pearls, is still a monkey. :lol:

O, look! It's a homeless drug addict. Tell me what dumpster you sleep in so I can bring you some rat poison. Tell us what truck ran over your face.
viktor wrote:
Scientific facts come from statistically valid studies that control for all variables. This one is amateur bullshit. There are many factors in medicine that affect who gets sick from a virus and dies and they only used one. It is scientifically invalid. More than that, it is cheap political propaganda. I have complained to the FCC, the FTC and several GOP members of Congress. NPR already has a bad reputation for leftwing lies and they should lose their Federal funding. I wlll try and make that happen.

Statistical analysis is constant, and covers cities, counties, states, the country, and most all of the other countries.

It all says the same damn thing, and it's dirt simple. You're better off getting the vaccine.

That's not the only thing, of course. There have been a bunch of different strategies to fight the disease. Singapore did massive testing and used supercomputers to track the disease in real time. Very impressive. There are others, of course, but that's something we really ought to do. Aggressive quarantine and isolation programs have worked. I don't know what all Israel has done, but their stats are impressive.

I could have written most of that ten years ago.

That's because it's a science. A real one.
viktor wrote:O, look! It's a homeless drug addict. Tell me what dumpster you sleep in so I can bring you some rat poison. Tell us what truck ran over your face.

Threatening to kill me? With what face do you think you'll be able to claim the moral highground when you'd be willing to become a murderer. Shameful.

Agree, but Israel could have easily exterminated […]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]