The Brainwashing Myth - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Godstud
So what's the point of your post, aside from spamming Pofo? Is someone claiming to think brainwashing is real and not a pseudoscience?
By late
JoeBruno wrote:

https://theconversation.com/the-brainwashing-myth-99272

Neither the law nor science recognizes and accepts brainwashing as a reality.

Not that simple.

We know propaganda works, that people can get scammed, that there is the Stockholm Syndrome. But there is also a lot we are unsure about.

I think that gal you linked goes too far. But it's also fair to say the subject needs more work.
nowadays on all levels are used various persuasion techniques some as latent conditioning others as propaganda indoctrination but also there are such like instrumentalized programing eg. manchurian candidate hype researched by different means and on different targets in the past century [1][1] and as could be seen from the last footnoted thread this experimental field is still live and thriving! somehow till now the psyop level of military tactics is stretched further by the intelligence agencies as brainwashing since ww2!

also there are claims that there are psy wariors since the cold war that can attack victims through the astral realm on any distance, the question is just how all that is regulated by the spiritual laws and forces i.e. are such warriors not obstructed by Angels or particularly how effective they can be with their will ... I can just confirm that if One can easily sabotage electronic circuits like that, so why not frying someones brain waves in such manner!? yet to sway perception is more tricky, yet such stunt to be done on mass level is futile attempt if there are not preconditions so eventually some psy warrior infiltrated as charismatic person to influence many easily, still that is not so secure approach thus modern empires are trying to implement various technotronic means in this respect (check the last footnote thoroughly)

only too far suggestion would be shapeshifting from aspect of current physics, tho even that is possible for those that are spiritually risen till level of Angels, what to say once One has opened his spiritual eyes even for a moment for him there is no such thing as too far or unthinkable, but its one thing to know something completely different to implement it ... try small experiment, start Praying for some essential thing from Your Hearth and see whether will happen, if You are sincere in Your wish and if it s for Your good it would be listened and done, how do You think Monks are balancing (in surge of evil free wills immersed) this world
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Rancid anyone who applauds and approves genocida[…]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]