What should be the guiding principle of social interaction? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By froggo
Can we taxonomize social interaction into broad categories?

No. Every form of human interaction can mean different things to different people(including the expresser) in different situations.

preferred and unpreferred forms of gross human behaviour?

I don't think any gross forms of human behaviour would be preferable. If your behavious is gross to the one you interact with than therefore it is going to be viewed by them as gross and unpreferable. However if you were questioning whether there are inherently negative forms of human interaction and inherently positive forms I would then say it depends on the situation. If i shit in front of my lover, he would not mind as much as if I did it in front of my mother for example. I think there can be inherently gross acts if you are aware of the situation and can concieve of their grossness as you commit them, but the act would only be applicable for grossness in THAT form. I can kill a person for the fun of it. But I can also kill them because if I do not kill them they will kill me and loved ones.

What should be the guiding principle with regards to man's interaction with man - that is, society

Respect.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Not in this case. Israel treats the entire Palest[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]