Dirt, Cleanliness, Possession & Moral Individuality - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You have a body. You have ideas, emotions, experiences and preferences.

People put safety mechanisms into you during your youth to think these things are somehow special and distinguishing to you even though we've had 6 billion+ virgins born on this planet in recent years:

they taught you about how special you are; how special certain things you have are; how if you behave in a certain way you lose them forever and somehow you are no longer special.

In reality, it is them telling you you will only be special to me if you behave the way I want you to. Virgins are special only because everyone wants to Possess someone, and in the days where you cannot own people anymore the greatest way to Own someone is to Have Total Exclusivity over an aspect of them that is important and meaningful.

People who act immorally are dirty; the word 'dirty' is used even though they are not literally dirty. They are still dirty after they take a bath. They are dirty because they were once like you but they did things that make other people not want to possess them. Everyone wants a fresh, new car; not one rusted and covered with dirt.

They want you to be Clean. And if you aren't Clean, you aren't worth it to them. The most amazing, profoundly intellectual and sweet woman who has worked as a prostitute is lower than the most mundane, unremarkable and stupid woman who is a virgin.

And for men: You win points for having had many women and bonus points for the more cleanly they were; however, other men who run the society fear your skills and will brand you negatively if you are too successful. You become an immoral and dirty person in your own right.

(I was once laughed at because I met one of my ex-girlfriends in a Korean club; if I met her at school, she could be a good person. Any woman who meets men in clubs can easily be said to like dancing and drinking -- these actions make a woman dirty).

People who abuse substances, have sex, who swear, who fight, etc. are no longer special because they do not behave the way that society wants them to behave. They are no longer people that others can Possess.

Primitive cultural groups do not like their women to smoke or drink because they want to control them in even more ways than their genitals; it is an assertion of power.

A woman smokes and drinks shows an interest in some simple pleasures; a woman who wants to have her own job and apartment shows inclinations towards self-service that could lead to forms of Pleasure that make her dirty.

People who abuse subtances, have sex, use blunt words, etc. are not meeting the social standards society erects. It means they will not listen to you -- it is no big deal for adult males to do this because adult males make the rules.

However, if an adult male who does whatever he wants is getting too close to your She-possessions and She-interests, they also get branded. Stay away from men who drink strong substances and smoke like chimneys, who gamble and flirt and meet women; they will threaten to make your own possessions dirty.

A man can be as dirty as he wants to be because a man is usually not a Possession. When he is dirty, other men criticize him because as a Possessor he has a responsibility to not get Dirt on other Possessor's Possessions. If there are too many Dirty Possessors there will be too many Dirty Possessions, and there won't be enough Clean Ones for the men who like their Cleanliness.

A man who makes his Possessions dirty by smoking, drinking and fornicating too much will not pleasantly be given the Possessions of the other men of the society. They'd like the Possessors of their She-goods to insure they are still obedient and subservient. It is a threat to have Dirty Possessions because other Possessions might want to be dirty.

A possession should not enjoy being dirty, either. Some possessions get circumcised so they can never enjoy being Dirty. If dirty possessions tell clean possessions the glories of Filth, there is a chance that your Possession may want to enjoy pleasures you cannot provide or find distasteful.

The crux of the Possessor is different... He must only appear Clean as to obtain Possessions.

Society manipulates the idea that children are innocent to serve their purposes.

Children throw temper tantrums, steal from and hurt each other and act like adults in all ways. They are as dark as ourselves inside. But we convince ourselves of their innocence because we romantically think that this makes them special -- and we are horrified when we hear that young teenagers with developed sexual organs are exchanging pieces of their treasured bodies for fun.

"Babies having babies, babies having babies!" say the middle aged women when they hear about pregnant 15 year olds. 200 years earlier they would be giving away their 15 year old "baby" to be a 30 year old man's fuck muppet & house cleaner if it gave their household a favorable advantage. And this would be smiled upon by their deities and/or their ancestors.

Kids are "innocent" because they have the opportunity to be "productive members of society" -- all of them happy and pleased virgins until marriage who only drink wine and alcohol in controlled social settings.

But do what you want.

You can think of your body as pure. You can think of your ideas, emotions, experiences and preferences as a 'soul.'

About once every year or two I look in a mirror and I freeze and just stare at myself. I suddenly have this strange thought...

"That's you... That's who you are... You are an actual person that exists independent of other people, and you interact with other people who are in the same condition... And I don't understand."

I really, honestly do not understand -- it seems odd. I spend so much time observing, interacting and being that when I have these brief moments that I feel as if I have a Soul it seems remarkable.

I know I do have a Soul and I know I was created by God.

However, I do not regard the social controls even of "Christian" societies to be in any way Holy or Righteous. Christ said a lot of things about 'rich men' yet few in society seem weary about steering their children away going down the path to material riches. And every example of this seems to come from cult-like groups that possess their members more than any conventional society does.

The social morals these societies have are only a slightly altered form of any other moral system.

They do not seek to cultivate Christianity; they seek to cultivate Control and Possession, just as all other social models.

Your parents should control you. And when they are done controlling you, Society will try to control you. A husband if you are a woman or other Possessors if you are a male.

Everything in society is meant to make you easier to be the possession of another person. People who refuse to be possessed by the natural heirarchy are frowned upon.

Your soul (or your ideas, experiences, preferences and other intangibles) is Yours.

Your body is Yours.

If you act morally for the sake of social controls you are not a Good Person.

You are a Good Possession.

If you act morally for your own individual ideas and individual preferences, whether it is guided by religious beliefs or not, you are a Good Person.

However, you must be a willing and educated religious person.

The only People in the world are the persons who do not care about what others think.

Everyone else becomes a slave to Opinions erected by society and individuals they deem important in their lives. In their slavery they are possessions of others.
By MistyTiger
Verv, you're a good writer. Have you thought of writing a book? You could call it, "Thoughts of Verv."

One of the parts of this post that stood out to me was the part where you talk about being 'dirty.' It's no fair that once you get tagged as 'dirty', you will always be seen as being 'dirty'. I believe that people can change. A thought that came into my head is, what's wrong with an old rusted car? As long as it can still run fine, then it's still a good car.

It's truly a struggle to maintain one's individuality. I try to tell myself that I don't care what people think of me, and yet I create these impressions of myself. Like I want people to think that I'm a good student. I work hard, I study hard, and I have thoughtful comments. However, I don't wear designer clothes just to impress a certain crowd. I'm a good singer, but I don't sing because I want to be considered a diligent person, not a person who is gifted with a clear soprano voice. It's easier for me to sing well, than it is for me to earn good grades.

Verv wrote:The most amazing, profoundly intellectual and sweet woman who has worked as a prostitute is lower than the most mundane, unremarkable and stupid woman who is a virgin.

That is a shame.
By Verv
Enjoyed your comments and the encouragement you give me -- I have thought of writing a book, indeed.

Misty, I tend to agree that there is nothing wrong with an old, rusted car; in fact, it is easier on the conscience. You do not have to worry about denting it or damaging it or it being broken into or vandalized.

I have met a lot of Asians who have great singing voices. :)
By MistyTiger
I'm glad, Verv.

I also thought about ageism, prejudice against the elderly. Just because they're old, does that mean that they're useless to society? No. Judging by appearance is superficial and unfair. I get judged a lot because of my appearance and my ethnicity. So I'm constantly trying to be myself and not let those stereotypes change me.

I have heard a few Asians with great singing voices too. When I sing or I hear them singing, nothing seems to matter. All I realize is that it either sounds great or not-so great. :)

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]