10 Happiest countries on earth. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By XAdamX
This survey is not convincing. The Nordics wake up to a gloomy sky just about everyday. As far as i know, the Nordic countries also have the highest suicide rates. How could it culminate in such different ways?

South Korea just recently passed Japan as the country with the highest suicide rate.

I'd like to see the figures on number of working hours per week.
By legalboxerbriefs
The US didn't even make the list. I blame Reagan.
By Rojik of the Arctic
#11 is the US. How do you explain that one?

Not racist enough, I guess.
By Kman
The reason Denmark is nr 1 is because they dont have high standards, they dont demand that much from life and have very little ambition, when you have low ambitions and standards its easy to make yourself satisfied, that doesnt mean danes are really happy tho, just that they are content with settling for less.

If your talking true emotional happiness im pretty sure Denmark scores low.

I think reason for Denmark scoring so high is a combination of ignorance regarding about how good life could really be and having low standards.
By Dr House
legalboxerbriefs wrote:The US didn't even make the list. I blame Reagan.

Blame Nixon and Johnson.
By MistyTiger
Or just blame Bush and Obama. Most Americans do not know their history as well as they should. ;)
By MistyTiger
Shhh, not so loud. If most are happy being ignorant...who are we to take that away from them?
By Andy
The only reason Finland are so high up on the list is because they have the highest suicide rates in the world. Meaning less unhappy people. :lol:
By QatzelOk
People in northern countries are postmodern, and they've learned to lie to pollsters.

"I am 100% happy," they will say, because they want their country to win, damn it.

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]