Get your Ph.D in Hate - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Little von
... the type of men to whom hate comes easily. Always justified (by them), of course, and, also, so typical of the haters in this world. So, what is your fear towards Jews? What else so frightens you in this world that you react with hate?
By Dave
Hate does not necessarily stem from fear. Hate by itself is never sound, but often objective realities lead to hatred.
By QatzelOk
Do you guys hate the mafia?

What about the Taliban?

Al Qaeda?

Gazans?

Because those bombing campaigns show a lot more hatred than anything anyone could possibly post on an Internet forum.
By ThereBeDragons
The Holocaust also showed a lot more hatred than anything posted on an internet forum. Internet posts are reasonably compared with internet posts, and events and campaigns are best compared with other events and campaigns. Comparing internet posts to things that resulted in actual death does not lend itself to any reasonable discussion.
By QatzelOk
ThereBeDragons, both world wars were examples of extreme hatred.

To isolate the Jewish suffering of the second one as being "the example of hatred" is actually racist. It suggests that only certain lives are of any value to human history.

And this type of racist text is normal in our current social order, as is collusion and corruption among our elites, media and financiers.

Do these people in media and finance really hate Americans enought to starve them to death? Or to send them off to war to get their brains and/or bodies destroyed for the rest of their lives?

Why do you hate Al Qaeda? Is it because you've been conditioned to hate a particular race?
By Suska
Jewish suffering
DUN DADAAAA YAYYYY!
By Sephardi
Massive reparation payments (to European Central banks) and the colonization of Palestine by Eurojews is the answer to the question "Why did WW1 take place?".

How insane can somebody get? You're blaming Zionism for the first world war? The first world war was because of the Serbia and Austria conflict and their allies.
By QatzelOk
The first world war was because of the Serbia and Austria conflict and their allies.

Austria. Austria. Austria.

Germany. Germany. Germany.

Central banking. Vienna. Liberalism. Central Banking. Germany. Democratization of banking. Germany. World War One.

I can't put it any plainer or more repetitively than this.

Hatred of class privilege isn't the same as hatred of people.
By Inexorable
Dude, everyone knows Zionism was responsible for the collapse of the west Roman Empire, the violence of the Crusades, enslavement of Africans, and the extermination of all life on Mars. Actually, as dumb as it sounds, there are some who actually think all of that is true.
By Nattering Nabob

So stop referring to Jews as if they were "the class of privilege"...

You have jumped the train track and called all animals "dogs"...
By Little von

Very funny..., so what is the privileged class if not a group of people. :roll:

Just rationalizing another of your hatreds, I see.
By Dave
I love how you treat it as some sort of clinical pathology instead of giving any sort of fair consideration.
By QatzelOk
Little von wrote:Very funny..., so what is the privileged class if not a group of people.

Yes, and AIDS is a disease of a group of people as well.

And yet we continue to fight AIDS.

I suggest we fight against privilege as well since it is the opposite of equality, and since inequality is the source of so much of the hatred you claim to hate.
By Plaro
Suska wrote:Says the person who wrote
You can always ask me to elaborate my thoughts if you do not understand something.

Suska wrote:If people knew why they were hated they would not hate
Do you think people hate racist?

Suska wrote:enjoy your victimhood.
How does acceptance of objective uncontrollable factors in life, lead to being a victim? If all that is required to be a victim is to be exposed to conditions where one has no full control of one's life events, then all conscious beings are victims. We are all victims of night and day then are wen not? Therefore if all are victims then none is victim, thus how can I be a victim?

Suska wrote:You can take it or leave it Plaro
Was this necessary.

Suska wrote:people individually start the fire hatred and spread the fire - there is no society in the actual, only individuals
What do you mean by this, there is no society in actual, only individuals? If you mean the foundation or the bottom of society is composed of individual people, sure I agree with you, but society/community still exist. Further then individual exist family, bounds of friendships, local community, and then society/nation/community comprising or enveloping, like an outer wall of a cell, everything that was mentioned before. Within this exist a perpetual cycle, just like in the ecosystems of forest and lakes, here also a balance is present. Community cares for the interest of an individual and individual care for the interest of a community, thus the cycle continues. Individualism you imagine does not exist in reality, your action of present, to harshly criticize me and insult me by using a word, that has not actual meaning but only emotional one. Is in essence an action that is not individualistic, your ideas too, are not individualistic, rather you are preforming on behalf of you community and its leaders and you are trying to destroy any opposition to its ways and ideals, that you were indoctrinated. It is a natural instinct in you to destroy anything that goes out of ideals and mental correctness of the society/community/gang, because the breaking of tradition means weakening of society and bad times. That is a peasant mentality, where self-thought is not present, but only the one of the the leading faction that sits at the controls of society.

The faction of today that is supposed to direct and maintain the health of community, works in opposition to these natural laws, thus my militancy, thus your blind reactionalism.

Or it could be that your community is different then mine (that is you are an third-world immigrant) and sub-consciously you work to progress its interest, if you notice the majority of opponents to me are outside of larger European commune.

Suska wrote:just like there are no answers only choices.
:?: Care to elaborate.

Suska wrote:If you can't face your hatred and maintain a hostility to it within you you deserve living with hatred. It is a character defect.
I did face my hatred and I learned were it is derived from, this I'm not in Neo-nazi movement. Where do you think hatred (racism) comes from, to a person of colour? Answer this question it is important one, thus is the direction where Quatz and Dave are trying to lead people on this thread.

Suska wrote:And a community that harbors the hateful is the same, but all a community can do is try to arrange the condition for the individuals to manage their hatred. There are no solutions to hatred apart from people individually choosing not to hate and practicing effectively against it.
Why could it not bee that individuals that are feeling hate, feel it for good reason. Let us say an authority in your community comes and sleeps with your wife after the wedding before you do so, and he does that with every family, that it is decreed by law, history is full of such examples, governors, kings, sheriffs decreeing such laws. Would that not form a justifiable hatred among the general populace, because the natural laws of monogamy and consent is broken within that community?

I guess maybe you will go and say to them, "hey guys you must deal with your hatred, just choose not to hate, take a few anti depressing pills". That will be quiet an idiotic statement, no?

Perhaps you the best way would be not telling people to stop hating, and convincing them that there is something wrong with them, and that they are the ones that ruin all the fun for the elitist pigs. Perhaps the best action would be to understand what are the factors of hate and eliminating the conditions that cause them?

So it is with racism and anti-semitism, have you ever pondered upon what are the factors that cause such expressions? IF yes please state them.

Suska wrote:The idea that revenge is a solution is psy-ops shit, you can actually fuck a society up by spreading such bullshit.
Up to enlightenment and after still for most part Europe practice and allowed duels and feuds between individuals and families. That usually stemmed from honour, revenge and honour go hang in hand. Their societies were not so "fucked-up" as you claim.

Suska wrote:In fact this is probably in the CIA handbook. On the other hand if you want to be effective and happy then harboring hatred is in the opposite direction.
I do not know what to reply for this.
By Suska
My initial comments were a reaction to this
There are reasons for everything, hate included, once one realises why people dislike someone, they will stop shouting insults like “racist”.
which I took to mean "If people knew why they were hated they would not hate" Which, plainly I find naive. You brought up duelling well, this is an awesome example of how honor really operates; if you can lay it all on a duel and walk away case settled afterward - fine! Great even! I have no problem with duels between honorable men. But we're talking about hatred here and in our society there is no acceptable outlet or limits to revenge.

If Iranians want Americans to forget Tehran they need to forget the Shah, but they never will.

So you get to let it eat you up, or you deal with it deliberately, consciously, tenaciously. And you would do this primarily because its the shittiest ugliest most counterproductive feeling a person can have. And if you win your battle against hate you are among the rare few who have a shot at genius. And if you lose or never try you'll always be an animal.

On the matter of psy-ops it is literally the technique first applied to any region you want to conquer, just stir up the old animosities. "We're your good friend, but those people are wicked and dangerous"

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is boring to have this discussion be about how […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]