Women with younger brothers 'remain virgins for longer' - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Riza
I would like to know how this post got so off the topic? Incest doesnt have anything to do with the topic at hand. Incest is wrong and should not been done, END OF STORY. Next they will researching this to.
By franfran
I think you'll find that it began with this post, which was on-topic, as it was suggesting a possible explanation for the situation outlined at the beginning of the thread. It has however, as you state, gone off-topic, with some posts even suggesting that there is no natural reason to discourage incest.

Suska wrote:probably has something to do with incest aversion

Yes, it would be nice to leave the subject of incest alone from here on. I think that more than enough has already been said............
By QatzelOk
Yes, it would be nice to leave the subject of incest alone from here on. I think that more than enough has already been said............

Why not just make it illegal to even discuss certain taboo subjects?

What's the point? We're never going to change our morals. We will always believe the same things are right and wrong as we do now. Right, gang?

In fact, what is the point of the Internet? To share our taboos with each other? Shouldn't we just be exchanging recipes and wardrobe suggestions? Maybe visit Pepsi.com when we want to know stuff?
By Suska
This is history Q, you successfully changed the nature of societal taboo with the help of interwebs! Now, instead of barfing a little bit or tattling to the local matron all taboos are forbidden simply to refrain from stirring your creative juices and derailing every thread in a 5 block radius. grats man, yu be legend.
By franfran
QatzelOk wrote:Why not just make it illegal to even discuss certain taboo subjects?

What's the point? We're never going to change our morals. We will always believe the same things are right and wrong as we do now. Right, gang?

But this is a thread concerning the question of women with younger brothers remaining virgins for longer than other women. All this talk about incest is stopping discussion on the original post, and it was a rather interesting one.

Maybe you need to start up another thread explaining the naturalness and benefits of incest.
By Suska
I think Riza's sig might have a small amount of Ebola.

I'm sorry, that's probably inappropriate to say here at this juncture.

On the other hand, I don't really see what else there is to talk about. The OP was so shockingly inconclusive that I was about to launch into a discussion about how shy they must be not to mention the obviousness of incest aversion when suddenly the house was swept away in a whirlwind of pro-incest unicorns. Or in the feminist lingo incest-positive unicorns.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]