Is being rich now dirty ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By SE23
There has been much association with rich = corruption, greediness, unfairness, if you watch films and t.v there is a lot of emphasis on rich families being suffocating places; the only beacon of safety as being a rich person, would be if you take up the position as a middle class tolerant liberal.
Is this true to reality, and has anyone noticed this ?

This can be perfectly summed up with the song by middle class song artists, "the pulp" with their song about a girl wanting to be one of the "common people". It is hardly rare to see middle class kids at universities dressing like tramps and taking on "left wing" values, while claiming to be the workers, despite working class people, being more likely to hold conservative, traditional values.

I believe this is only a symptom of living in the West, everyone else around seems the world, appears to strive in being wealthy and rich; yet there is a strong flair over here, of being a down and out; being able to sympathise with the underdog. I am aware distinctions should be made, the super rich obviously do tend to flaunt their cash, however I am talking about the masses here.

Views and opinions are more than welcomed.
I think being Rich is great, as long as you know what wealth really is.

I believe wealth is made up of things you cannot buy, it is love, it is honor, it is leaving a positive impression upon the earth. In my opinion people should not be able to inherit financial wealth, we should destroy the concept of old money. People born into money are retards that need to be taken out of society.
Hypersonic Weapons

Funny I was about to make a comment, but then I d[…]

Some would argue maybe those people should just l[…]

Liberal democracy was just as stupid a politica[…]

putin´s officials have suggested importing migran[…]