Why Are Young People More Left Wing? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
And in the 2000s, we had Sarah Palin running for office. That would not have happened in the 50s or 60s. Nancy Pelosi became Speaker of the House. Even New Hampshire, a traditionally red state, voted for a Democratic woman for governor in 1996, Jeanne Shaheen, and she was just elected to the Senate. She was the first woman to be governor in the state.

There is a growing movement to put women into more publicly held and upper level jobs. This pro-woman movement, maybe there's a better term, seems to be spearheaded by Liberals and Independents.

I remember Republicans said to Hilary, "Go back to your kitchen." I doubt she cooks often. That sentence also shows that conservatives favor a more patriarchal government.

A study done on college campuses shows that more women attend college than men and that there are more women in the population than men. I think this gender imbalance is causing some of increased liberalness in the US.

The link below sort of explains the imbalance.
http://www.wmur.com/article/theres-a-re ... le/8566463
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]