Islamophobic and proud of it - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hong Wu wrote:I generally like Islam but the religion doesn't countenance Muslim servility and even arguably says that Muslims who choose to live in non-Muslim countries will go to hell. Doesn't seem to me like they belong in non-Muslim countries.

Can you please tell me what you like about Islam.
1) Is the fact they don't let their daughters have a relationship outside their faith, and can't see white men.
2) Is it that their own families murder their daughters for seeing men outside their religion, or who are white
3) Is it that women are classed as second citizens outside their own religion
4) Is it that the believe homosexuals should be stoned
5) Is it that their profit was a pedophile
6) Is it that their bible has 42 passages calling Muslims to war
7) Is it that Muslims consider all non Muslims as infidels, and believe we are all going to hell
8) Is it that ISIS and nearly every terrorist group are Muslim
9) Is that they believe animals should have their throats cut and left to bleed to death
10) Is it that Muslims refuse to adopt the culture of the country they live in

Just wondered ?
Tewodros III wrote:Where were you these 10,000 years of human history, PC is not a left term it goes both ways, in the South it was PC to lynch another human and call them "N*****, Dago, Chink, Red Skin, etc" What being respectable to another race or religion is consider PC? I thought before it was just courtesy and just common sense. Well, on this occasion I am going to beat them to it, I hate Islam, and I hate what it stands for. In fact, our friends the liberals also hate everything Islam stands for, but they insist on defending Muslims and their foul religion.
So was pretty much all prophets saved Jesus in the Bible, tit for tat. Also pedophile was the norm in many European countries at that time too, so.... :hmm: So they're following the Bible clearly, I do not see the problem here. Not necessary Muslims as well as people of other beliefs follow Secular Laws, if not they get jailed, end of story. There's a difference between condemn something illegal by law and condemn a person base on race and creed. Regressive Fascism is spreading and whilst the majority of Whites have nothing to do with it, many are sympathizers. Vice Versa same to Mr right wing redneck dog fucker. He broke Civil Grounds and Constitutional rights, and worse he said those who were illegal, yet legal citizens are affected, what happen to that Law and Order society, hypocrite. All over the world there are atrocities committed every second in the name of White Supremacy(liberal or otherwise) Wew lad, you don't know the half of it. Wew lad, lol But Whites are.

The "I'm not racist I have Black friends excuse" a classic

Good, now complain about your privilege elsewhere, snowflake.

I just love liberals. Everything Islam stands for (sexism, homophobia, racism, intolerance, etc etc) liberals claim to hate, and then they defend Muslims as if their lives depend on it. Hypocrites, the bloody lot of them !!
Igor Antunov wrote:You sound like you may be interested in this OP.

It sums up nicely how a degenerate, inferior culture is posing a serious existential threat to a much higher civilization. The chief culprit is largely your lack of civic participation. You're letting this happen. Rethink the media you consume, and the popular culture you uphold with your habits.

However unlike the guy in the video who sounds kind of angry at women, this is not a lost cause. Europe still has a chance. It just takes a Trump. A Putin. A based lady like the current British PM.

Well Melania Trump's First Lady, but I think Mrs May has grabbed the position of First Bitch. As to the video, Europe or WIGs (White Infidel Goys) became great in large part because it was less patriarchal than the Muslims, the Jews and the Confucians. Little Japan nearly conquered China, because it was less patriarchal than the Confucians. Ann Bolyn and her Daughter played a crucial part in making England great. Look at Black Ghetto / Hip hop culture, like the Muslims its extremely patriarchal.

Islamo feminism and the general WIG hating leftist culture is very much an inheritance of Christianity, the ultimate in self hating ideologies.
Suntzu wrote:
Not very good. Only Blacks were stupid enough to remain slaves in a vast, largely unexplored continent. :lol:
Black and Afro-Arab slave owners don't count, lest we forget the whites being slaves and sold by their brothers to Arab and Blacks.
Last edited by noemon on 01 Feb 2017 00:01, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moderation requests only in the Basement
'Islamophobia' doesn't exist. What you're referring to is 'anti-Muslim bigotry'. The term 'islamophobia' is a political fabrication meant to pathologize detractors of the Islamic religion and undermine legitimate criticism of this ultra-reactionary conservative religio-political ideology.
Sounds terrible. :lol:

Anyway, this popped up again in my newsfeed. The guy that 'coined' the term.

Muslims Are Creating 'Nations Within Nations' Says Former Head of U.K. Equalities Commission

Channel 4 documentary, What British Muslims Really Think, will air on Wednesday
By Lucy Clarke-Billings On 4/11/16 at 9:48 AM
trevor phillips
Trevor Phillips, the (now former) Chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, speaks at the British Chamber of Commerce Annual Conference held at the headquarters of BAFTA on March 18, 2010 in London, England. Oli Scarff/Getty

The former head of Britain's Equalities and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), Trevor Phillips, has admitted he "got almost everything wrong" regarding immigration in a new report, claiming Muslims are creating "nations within nations" in the West.

Phillips says followers of Islam hold very different values from the rest of society and many want to lead separate lives.
Win an iPhone 7 Sign up to our daily newsletter for your chance to win.

The former head of the U.K.'s equalities watchdog also advocates the monitoring of ethnic minority populations on housing estates to stop them becoming "ghetto villages."

He says schools may have to consider a 50 per cent limit on Muslim, or other minority pupils, to encourage social integration.

And he says disturbing survey findings point to a growing chasm between the attitudes of many British Muslims and their compatriots.

Phillips' intervention comes after he was asked to analyse the findings of a major survey on Muslim attitudes in the U.K., which will form the basis of Channel 4's documentary, What British Muslims Really Think, which is due to air on Wednesday night.

An ICM poll released to the Times, in Britain, ahead of the broadcast reveals:

• One in five Muslims in Britain never enter a non-Muslim house

• 39 per cent of Muslims, male and female, say a woman should always obey her husband

• 31 per cent of British Muslims support the right of a man to have more than one wife

• 52 per cent of Muslims did not believe that homosexuality should be legal

• 23 per cent of Muslims support the introduction of Sharia law rather than the laws laid down by parliament

The documentary will portray the U.K.'s Muslims as a "nation within a nation" that has its own geography and values.

Phillips commissioned a report into Britain and Islamophobia in 1997 which, according to both Phillips himself and academics across the country, popularised the phrase which has now become synonymous with any criticism of Islam or Muslims.

"It's not as though we couldn't have seen this coming. But we've repeatedly failed to spot the warning signs," he now writes in The Times , in response to new data collected.

"Twenty years ago… I published the report titled Islamophobia: A Challenge for Us All, we thought that the real risk of the arrival of new communities was discrimination against Muslims.

"Our 1996 survey of recent incidents showed that there was plenty of it around. But we got almost everything else wrong."

In an article for the Daily Mail, Phillips warns of a "life-and-death struggle for the soul of British Islam."

"Britain is in many ways a better place than it's ever been—more prosperous, more diverse, more liberal.

"But for some of our fellow citizens, we're heading in entirely the wrong direction. So much so that some of them would rather live under a wholly different system.

"Indeed, a significant minority of Britain's three million Muslims consider us a nation of such low morals that they would rather live more separately from their non-Muslim countrymen, preferably under sharia law.

"This sobering conclusion comes from the most comprehensive survey of British Muslims ever conducted, commissioned by Channel 4.

"Having been asked to examine its results, I believe it holds a grim message for all of us.

"There is a life-and-death struggle for the soul of British Islam—and this is not a battle that the rest of us can afford to sit out. We need to take sides."

Newsweek
I just want to challenge the erroneous idea that we are not allowed to criticise Jews, Muslims or Blacks. Of course we are.

We're allowed to criticise Jews for their treatment of Muslims.
We're allowed to criticise Muslims for their treatment of Jews.
And we're allowed to criticise Blacks for their treatment of both.
Last edited by Rich on 31 Jan 2017 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
So the guy who introduced the left-liberal's favorite slander, Islamophobia, has become an Islamophobe himself? The irony is delicious. :p
One Degree wrote:
Irrational fears need to be set aside. Rational fears need to be embraced and used for your benefit.

True. I fear failure in my life but I know that I must keep working hard to earn success and not let my doubts overwhelm my sense of purpose.

I refuse to fear people just because of their beliefs. I might fear their horrible actions, but I am not scared of ideas or ideologies.
Look, it's very much a part of Islam that Muslims will take over the world, and eventually the planet will become one big Islamic state. Well, for those of you who think I am scaremongering, think again. In the UK the Muslim population has doubled in the last 10 years, is over 3m and represents more than 5% of the population. Muslims breed very quickly, and their family structure ensures neither physical space or a lack of money will stop a couple having as many children as they can. Figures regarding their child birth rate compared with the indigenous population vary, however, on average they come out at approximately one more child per couple. The UK's lax immigration policies don't help either. Simple mathematics tells us that eventually the Muslim population will be greater than the indigenous population. That said, there is no reason why the UK can't be a Muslim state well before the Muslim population is greater. Regrettably we have repeated governments with liberal outlooks who are so scared of upsetting the left wing tree huggers, the likelihood of us attempting to stop the inevitable is minimal. Unfortunately there are many liberal idiots (such as those marching against Don) who will aid the Islam cause.

Now, I have little doubt that their are those who chose to stick their heads in the sand and pretend this will not happen, and I imagine they are prepared to dig out some conflicting data to indicate this won't happen. Regardless of what figures are used, common sense and basic arithmetic indicates it will happen, and to great detriment. Whilst I believe the attitudes and morals in the UK have become to lax over the years, they are still a thousand times better than what Islam and shariah law can offer. Of course, I have used the UK as an example, however the majority of the western world has pretty much become the same.

Fortunately I live in a village in an area with little work, and very little to offer to an Asian family. Up until last year I lived in a large town in the South of England, where the so called ethnic minority was growing at an alarming rate. I felt uncomfortable, sold my property and retired. I have no worries about my future because I believe I will be dead long before the area I now live in gets infested, however my concerns are for the country I once loved, and it's future generations.
Know It All wrote:Look, it's very much a part of Islam that Muslims will take over the world, and eventually the planet will become one big Islamic state.

Muslims will take over the planet, unless extreme measures are taken to stop them. But they won't create one big state. They will destroy the human race in wars using nuclear weapons and other technologies created by superior Infidel cultures. Its like the old "better red than dead" nonsense. Going red was the fastest way to get dead. As Communists would have fought each other and destroyed humanity, using the technologies created by superior free cultures, if they had ever defeated us.

The war against the Muslim is literally a war for the survival of the human race.
Know It All wrote:Look, it's very much a part of Islam that Muslims will take over the world, and eventually the planet will become one big Islamic state. Well, for those of you who think I am scaremongering, think again. In the UK the Muslim population has doubled in the last 10 years, is over 3m and represents more than 5% of the population. Muslims breed very quickly, and their family structure ensures neither physical space or a lack of money will stop a couple having as many children as they can. Figures regarding their child birth rate compared with the indigenous population vary, however, on average they come out at approximately one more child per couple. The UK's lax immigration policies don't help either. Simple mathematics tells us that eventually the Muslim population will be greater than the indigenous population. That said, there is no reason why the UK can't be a Muslim state well before the Muslim population is greater. Regrettably we have repeated governments with liberal outlooks who are so scared of upsetting the left wing tree huggers, the likelihood of us attempting to stop the inevitable is minimal. Unfortunately there are many liberal idiots (such as those marching against Don) who will aid the Islam cause.

Now, I have little doubt that their are those who chose to stick their heads in the sand and pretend this will not happen, and I imagine they are prepared to dig out some conflicting data to indicate this won't happen. Regardless of what figures are used, common sense and basic arithmetic indicates it will happen, and to great detriment. Whilst I believe the attitudes and morals in the UK have become to lax over the years, they are still a thousand times better than what Islam and shariah law can offer. Of course, I have used the UK as an example, however the majority of the western world has pretty much become the same.

Fortunately I live in a village in an area with little work, and very little to offer to an Asian family. Up until last year I lived in a large town in the South of England, where the so called ethnic minority was growing at an alarming rate. I felt uncomfortable, sold my property and retired. I have no worries about my future because I believe I will be dead long before the area I now live in gets infested, however my concerns are for the country I once loved, and it's future generations.

This "last stand of the old man" in the Brexit factor is admirable. Sometimes you gotta shake your head at the whole damn thing.
How many of these threads do you need where all the fearful ones go around high fiving each other for being rude about minorities? This is the foruth or fifth like this.

It seems like you guys are desperately seeking affirmation.

Source? I think Iran only communicated the end […]

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]