When did racism end? - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Zamuel
One Degree wrote:Why would I post sober? The idiotic fantasies people perpetuate are unbearable when sober.

Why indeed ... "Why" don't you find another drunk to argue with ... Maybe you'll understand each other.

Zam
By Zamuel
Pants-of-dog wrote:@One Degree and @Zamuel What does this civil war discussion have to do with the thread topic?

No idea ... @One Degree suggested I needed to read about the "Civilized" tribes (something about Indians owning slaves) So I did, and told him I didn't see any significance ... It seems he may be on a bender ... were you talking to him about Indians and slaves? Perhaps he got us confused.

Zam
Zamuel wrote:Why indeed ... "Why" don't you find another drunk to argue with ... Maybe you'll understand each other.

Zam

I haven’t been drunk since 1972 except for my 50th birthday. I enjoy beer, but drink slowly.
By Zamuel
One Degree wrote:I haven’t been drunk since 1972 except for my 50th birthday. I enjoy beer, but drink slowly.

Like we haven't heard that one before. "slave to the bottle" no racism necessary.

Zam :lol:
Zamuel wrote:Like we haven't heard that one before. "slave to the bottle" no racism necessary.

Okay, you have reached new extremes of making everything about race. How is my enjoyment of beer racist?
Never mind, I don’t think I can handle more nonsense.
By Zamuel
One Degree wrote:Okay, you have reached new extremes of making everything about race. How is my enjoyment of beer racist?
Never mind, I don’t think I can handle more nonsense.

Can't handle it? Time for the Pofo sobriety test ...

1. Black people never have hangovers because they do so many drugs.
2. Indians never have hangovers because they never sober up.
3. White People always have hangovers because "they deserve it."

Which of these statements are racist?

By Rich
Pants-of-dog wrote:No. It has actually been defined as cultural genocide by a Canadian judge who worked on the TRC.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/na ... e24688854/

Glad you brought up cultural genocide, because that is what Cultural Marxists are perpetrating against every WIG (White Infidel Gentile) culture.

@One Degree @Pants-of-dog clearly has a deep respect for your arguments. ;) POD has stated that he only responds to posts depending on whether he respects the arguments. So he has no respect for my arguments so he doesn't respond. The fact that he responds to you over and over again, page after page after page can only mean a deep, deep respect for your augments. Keep up the good work!
Rich wrote:Glad you brought up cultural genocide, because that is what Cultural Marxists are perpetrating against every WIG (White Infidel Gentile) culture.

@One Degree @Pants-of-dog clearly has a deep respect for your arguments. ;) POD has stated that he only responds to posts depending on whether he respects the arguments. So he has no respect for my arguments so he doesn't respond. The fact that he responds to you over and over again, page after page after page can only mean a deep, deep respect for your augments. Keep up the good work!

You really are annoyed by the fact that I find all your “arguments” to be ignorable and bigoted trash.
By Rich
Pants-of-dog wrote:You really are annoyed by the fact that I find all your “arguments” to be ignorable and bigoted trash.

:) No I'm not annoyed at all. I would just point out that if you tell posters that you are ignoring them, some people might think you are in danger of falling into performative contradiction. Besides I enjoy our little titbits of meta-discourse and am happy to break out the pop corn and watch your multi-page disputations from the side lines.

:) You see @One Degree POD doesn't consider your posts ignorable, bigoted or trash.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]