When women get equality how will they cope with conscription? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SolarCross wrote:When women get equality how will they cope with conscription?

@Thomasmariel

Another poster above notes that the USSR did fine with it but they were an authoritarian regime.
Israel does it. Hard to find their fatality rates on the Internet to see if they are 50-50 or not. They're about 95% male to 5% female in the USA.
I think unless a hot war starts on US shores, we're unlikely to see conscription for either sex anytime soon. As it is, there is some headway towards having women register for the draft. https://www.military.com/daily-news/201 ... -next.html My concern? If no women were in the military and there are some great jobs, some crappy, men would get the good jobs some times, bad ones other times. If women are conscripted and we cannot have them do bad jobs, they'll tend to get the good gigs, men will have substantially less of a shot at those good jobs: they'll get the bad ones more consistently. Abusive and exploitative.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Hopefully, by shooting rapists.

While we should certainly consider bringing back the death penalty for the Muslim grooming gangs, that are raping our children in Britain on an industrial scale, even Muslims should receive due process. Having gangs of soldiers, whether men or women roaming the streets, executing people on a whim, would actually be worse than the Muslim and Black rap gang culture that we wish to extirpate.

I hope some people can start to see a pattern here. Lefties claim to hate Nazis, fascists and violent racist thugs, what they really hate is free speech, liberty, pluralism, due process and democracy. You see by importing into our societies, millions upon millions of Muslims and people with reactionary, degenerate culture, lefties have succeeded in undermining liberty. To a significant degree the lefties have already won, unless we take draconian measures to restore the demographic health of our societies.
Found out some more about Israel Women soldiers getting killed in combat:
Clause 16A of the military service law requires that female combat soldiers serve 2 years and 4 months of mandatory service, and continue in reserves service up to age 38. Each year, 1,500 female combat soldiers are drafted into the IDF. Women currently make up 3% of the IDF's combat soldiers.

So, conscription of women still only leaves it 97% male combat soldiers. Not that I want equality, but even if the USA does start conscripting women, it doesn't mean we are doing anything coming close to 50-50 equality in this matter.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]