Should white feminists join black street gangs to increase their diversity and control their guns? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since you have no evidence from the text to supoort your claims, and I do, the question is moot.

I am the one who linked the study, you mere quoted from it.

If you have no rebuttal for my claims. That will be all, you are free to move along.

:lol:
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I am the one who linked the study, you mere quoted from it.

If you have no rebuttal for my claims. That will be all, you are free to move along.

:lol:

No.

You cited the racist propaganda piece.

I linked to and quoted from the actual study.

I did that here:
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=175829#p14973575
Pants-of-dog wrote:So we agree that you were wrong when you claimed you cited the study.Now, unless you have evidence to back up that 33% figure, this debate is over.

The evidence was presented in the study linked.

If you have no rebuttal to this claim other than the study's own hypothetical factor-control, this debate is over.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The answer is “why would I believe that since that number seems to have no evidence to support it?”.

The evidence was provided.

Why have won't you answer the question?
I have answered the question.

Several times.

I also provided a link to my post where I cited the evidence. If you did provide evidence, please do the same.

Edit:

This is actually a good example of why sources are important.

Looking back over the thread, VS’s 33% figure comes from the racist propaganda piece. It is not in the cited study at all.

And since we have seen that this source has been deliberately misleading about race already, there is good reason to assume this number is also misleading.

Also, the 33% figure does not come from the study that I cited and linked to. The racist propaganda piece actually cited two stuides, and this figure comes from the other.

I will leave it to @Victoribus Spolia to find and quote the second study.

@QatzelOk calling another person a liar is not a[…]

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]

Well domestication was just a beneficial adaptati[…]

Experience carefree connections with the top-rated[…]