Transgenderism - A thought experiment - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
So, I recently watched a video where a transgendered biological male claimed that if you choose not to date someone who is transgendered, your attitude is hurtful and discriminatory.

Now obviously this is a bunch of bullshit, but let's consider this claim when taken to the extreme, by conducting a thought experiment.

Everyone here has a few dream women they would love to date if they had the chance. Just suppose, hypothetically, that your dream woman actually turned out to be a biological male, but still keeping everything else true about their appearance, in every exact way.

Then, in that case, would you still date them? Or would you choose not to simply for that one difference?
Agent Steel wrote: Just suppose, hypothetically, that your dream woman actually turned out to be a biological male, but still keeping everything else true about their appearance, in every exact way.

Then, in that case, would you still date them? Or would you choose not to simply for that one difference?

Please specify: is the peepee still there ?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I would never date or even hang out with a transgender.
:lol: If they had the surgery, you'd probably never know, unless they told you.

I do know of one guy who dated a transgender who had had all the surgeries. You'd never know it. She was beautiful, but used to be a "he". He didn't know it at first, and found out later. Two years later, they are still a couple.

I guess some people can get past it.

It's similar to people who still date the fat, old, ugly, etc. as not everyone is shallow. People fall in love with what's INSIDE, moreso than the outside. If they were indistinguishable from a women, why would it matter what the birth certificate said?
Godstud wrote:I do know of one guy who dated a transgender who had had all the surgeries. You'd never know it. She was beautiful, but used to be a "he". He didn't know it at first, and found out later.

Pictures please. I have never seen such a thing in my life, so I don't really believe you till I see it.
:lol: Wish I did have a picture of the two together. They actually made a really good couple. German and Thai.

At least they don't have to worry about kids. :D
If it looks like a duck. If it quacks like a duck. It must be a duck.

Would it matter if the only difference was the M on the birth certificate?
Agent Steel wrote:No. As I say, imagine your dream woman. Everything about her is exactly the same, except that she is suddenly a biological male. You know what I mean?

If the peepee is gone and he/she is your dream woman, I agree with @Godstud that it does not really matter.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]