The Surprising Science of Alpha Males (You wannabe Alpha Males) may have to watch the talk! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Tainari88

I would say I am a low ranking male in my society. I am not important. Example of alpha males in my society would be President Biden or my officers I served under while in the Army. The two examples of "alpha males" I listed are those with power and authority in my society and have some level of importance.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Tainari88

I would say I am a low ranking male in my society. I am not important. Example of alpha males in my society would be President Biden or my officers I served under while in the Army. The two examples of "alpha males" I listed are those with power and authority in my society and have some level of importance.

You should see what the speaker talks about. It is interesting Politics. There is a manual that is about leadership qualities needed in a high-ranking officer. It says empathy and camaraderie and knowing how to build coalitions are very important. That is true for human societies as well.

For me? I don't care about money or his ability to be dominating other males or other females. But he needs to be kind, warm, compassionate, respectful, responsible, beautiful and truth-seeking, just, and very very intelligent.

That is not only a great male. But a male worth loving. Always. ;)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Rancid anyone who applauds and approves genocida[…]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]