The War Against Masculinity - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Fasces show me where he was ever even charged with Sexual assault. The truth? He wasn't.

You call women who want to spend time with Andrew Tate whores? You're the misogynist! :lol:

Tate might be scummy, but he's not a rapist and he's not a misogynist, despite the far left trying to make him out to be one, and de-platforming him to shut him up.

ness31 wrote: And is he involved in people smuggling?
Why does he have to even take notice of some of the crazier lies made against him? None of the allegations made against him, thus far, have any truth to them.
Why does he have to even take notice of some of the crazier lies made against him? None of the allegations made against him, thus far, have any truth to them.

He doesn’t off course. But if it’s trickled down to me then it must be out there and it not the kind of thing I’d want floating around. He’s well off apparently, why not sue for defamation? That’s a pretty inflammatory allegation.

Just quietly, his love affair with Romania doesn’t help :hmm:
People can live where they want, and I'd think living in Florida as being worse. Miami nightlife is known to be very toxic.

Everyone does not always seek to go to court over everything.
Of course people can live where they want. But Romania has a reputation (as does a lot of Eastern Europe) when it comes to the stealing and enslaving of women for the sex trade. I’m not trying to be offensive - it’s just bad optics :hmm:

Some people don’t go to court because they don’t want to want to be the instigators of their own demise.
Allegedly the Tate brothers kidnapped two women, one of whom was an American citizen, to traffic on the sex market.

The police were alerted by officials of the US Embassy in Bucharest.
ingliz wrote:Allegedly the Tate brothers kidnapped two women, one of whom was an American citizen, to traffic on the sex market.

The police were alerted by officials of the US Embassy in Bucharest.

Yay, there’s 2 of them :hmm:

I just watched him address the allegations
he seems to think there is no sex slave trade in Romania.
Fasces wrote:The anti-feminists - the Reagans and libertarian conservatives of the world - have done more to destroy traditional institutions of family than any feminist.

Is that Ronnie no fault divorce Reagan that you're talking about? Under Christianity marriage meant life without parole.

I don't buy the bull shit from right or left. When Black Lives matter started I saw through their bull shit straight away. Their assault on the police inevitably led to a pull back of the police, an increase in the deaths of Black African Descended Americans and a general increase in misery for the over whelming majority of the mainly law abiding community. They never cared about either the preservation of so called "Black Lives" or the quality of Black Lives. No it was all about the triumph of their chosen identity over the enemy identity.

Its the same with the Conservative anti abortion bleedin hearts. You're so transparent. Don't you think we don't know that's its all about the welfare bill. You have this fantasy that if you create a climate of fear that women can't get rid of an unwanted pregnancy, whether through rape or consensual, that it will some how reduce the number of children requiring welfare support. Now of course the conservatives will never admit it but they actually want to stop rape victims getting abortions more than other women, because they think that the fear of having to live with your rapist's child for the rest of your life is an order of magnitude more effective in terms of forcing the behaviour changes they want to see.

Now Liberals often try to point out that well off women can just fly to another state or another country, but that doesn't bother conservatives much because they think such women are much less likely to be a drain on the welfare bill. Now of course this is all pure fantasy. The idea that the sexual liberation genie can be pushed back into the bottle for those that groups that might threaten to raise the welfare bill. But that doesn't matter because like the Black Lives Matter virtue signallers they won't be paying the cost of their virtue signalling. Or at least are not aware of paying any cost.
Godstud wrote:FDNY drops physical test requirement amid low female hiring rate
https://nypost.com/2014/12/11/fdny-drop ... ring-rate/

From the article you posted.

Department officials insisted the two issues were unrelated and that the changes hadn’t impacted anyone in the academy class that graduated last month. While 95 percent of men pass the FDNY’s demanding physical test, only 57 percent of women manage to get through.

After the hearing, Nigro said passing the skills tests had only been required of the two most recent classes — and not for any of the 15 years before.
ingliz wrote:Biologically women need a man's sperm to fertilize their eggs. Not many men, mind you, 100 million sperm are released per ejaculation, and you only need one sperm to fertilize an egg.

Other than that, they are an ornament in today's world.

:)

Artificial fetilization leads to triplets or more children (often results this in disabilities).

100 millions of sperms compete, so the fittest can fertilize.

The good old natural way is at best, a process optimized over billions of years.
@Godstud,
Godstud wrote:@Fasces show me where he was ever even charged with Sexual assault. The truth? He wasn't.

You call women who want to spend time with Andrew Tate whores? You're the misogynist! :lol:

Tate might be scummy, but he's not a rapist and he's not a misogynist, despite the far left trying to make him out to be one, and de-platforming him to shut him up.

I wrote a long post assessing the pros and cons of Andrew Tate. It's long, but if you're interested you can read it here:

viewtopic.php?p=15251407#p15251407
This is an odd thread.

The OP seems to want all women to support all of his emotional outbursts, including those that may cause harm to others.

And I have no idea why I should follow the advice of this Andrew Tate person.

And women do not need men. These days, women can become educated and get their own good job without getting married.

What kind of a man needs socially imposed gender and sexual mores in order to feel masculine?
Pants-of-dog wrote:What kind of a man needs socially imposed gender and sexual mores in order to feel masculine?

I actually feel it's the other way around. Gender roles are not socially imposed, they are part of nature. I think that men who feel a need to break down gender roles are doing it so they can feel bigger and more masculine than they really are. They would rather break everyone down to the lowest common denominator to give themselves a more equal playing field. That's what marxism does. It weakens the entire nation.
Agent Steel wrote:I actually feel it's the other way around. Gender roles are not socially imposed, they are part of nature.

lol, no.

Wearing high heels is not part of nature. It was something men did, and is now something women do.

I think that men who feel a need to break down gender roles are doing it so they can feel bigger and more masculine than they really are. They would rather break everyone down to the lowest common denominator to give themselves a more equal playing field. That's what marxism does. It weakens the entire nation.

Really? Do these men need women to support all of their emotional outbursts, including those that harm others?

This is what you have asked women to do in the OP.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Wearing high heels is not part of nature. It was something men did, and is now something women do.
It is rooted in biology and nature. Women wear heels because their legs look good in those, and men are attracted by beauty.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Really? Do these men need women to support all of their emotional outbursts, including those that harm others?
Men shouldn't HAVE emotional outbursts. Men should not harm others. We have police and laws to protect everyone from those people.

I am not sure that's what he said in the OP.
Godstud wrote:It is rooted in biology and nature. Women wear heels because their legs look good in those, and men are attracted by beauty.

This does not, in any way, support the claim that gender roles are biological.

Gender roles, by definition, are social constructs.

Men shouldn't HAVE emotional outbursts. Men should not harm others. We have police and laws to protect everyone from those people.

I am not sure that's what he said in the OP.

Then maybe you should read the OP.

He is definitely saying that women need to support all his emotional outbursts, including the harmful ones.

There is then the logical assumption that men like him want society to force women to support men in that way.

How manly! lol.
So it this thread about men losing their masculinity, or hate of feminism?

Further, are these feminist getting their way?

Last, if gender roles exist biologically (I think they do by the way), then this feminism is doomed to fail. I say let it fail. You probably don't need to "fight it". I'm not even sure how you "fight it".
Pants-of-dog wrote:
This does not, in any way, support the claim that gender roles are biological.

Gender roles, by definition, are social constructs.

Then maybe you should read the OP.

He is definitely saying that women need to support all his emotional outbursts, including the harmful ones.

There is then the logical assumption that men like him want society to force women to support men in that way.

How manly! lol.

I'm not saying they need to support them. I'm saying that they if they're going to preach about how men should show emotions then they ought to be willing to allow for the full range of emotions that men can express, including the rougher ones that stem from masculine energy.

And I'm not addressing all women here, just modern day feminists.
Agent Steel wrote:I'm not saying they need to support them. I'm saying that they if they're going to preach about how men should show emotions then they ought to be willing to allow for the full range of emotions that men can express, including the rougher ones that stem from masculine energy.

And I'm not addressing all women here, just modern day feminists.

So, modern day feminists have to support your violent and harmful outbursts to the extent of tolerating them because you feel it is unfair otherwise.

Why should anyone (of any gender) tolerate your emotional outbursts if they are causing harm or threatening harm?
Godstud wrote:
Feminism is weakening Western cultures.

I do not believe this. Feminists are active because inequalities still exist. Like in the US, women are still paid less than men. Why? If it's the same job, women should be paid based on experience. Women are paid 83% of what men are paid. If feminists did not speak up about this, then men would not even touch the subject. Men in power just want to keep things the way they are, business as usual. If I could afford to be an activist, I would be active in fighting for equal pay for women and minorities in the US.

I know that at work, I am paid less than even the shipping guy. He has less education than me. They think he's more useful and he's a male so he is paid more than me, a woman working in Finance. More is expected of me but they think I deserve less.

If I were an accountant, I would be earning more than the shipping guy. If I were a guy, I'd be earning about the same as the shipping guy. He is a clerk and I am a clerk. Someday I won't have to put up with the shitty low pay, when I have my accounting degree.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O