Libre: Freedom from commitment? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
late wrote:
Sounds like baseball trading cards. When I was a kid, they came free in a pack of gum.

Cards, currencies -- they're all *commodities* and/or capital. (M-C-M')

late wrote:
I rarely understand your points.

Maybe *try* a little harder -- ?
(Again.)

late wrote:
I rarely understand your points.

---

ckaihatsu wrote:
word and deed

ckaihatsu wrote:
political ideologies

ckaihatsu wrote:
each ideology-note

ckaihatsu wrote:
[political capital]

(Please note the 'political points' and 'political capital' components in the framework.)

Anatomy of a Platform

Spoiler: show
@ckaihatsu You've just taken up a thousand pixels of screen height to say absolutely nothing. Many posters, no doubt myself included will be accused of saying things that are untrue, stupid, illogical, misleading, repetitive, unfair and even hateful. But so many of your posts don't seem to say anything at all, while taking up huge amounts of screen space, making it very difficult to follow the thread of the people who are actually saying something, whether its something we really like, or something we really wish to oppose.

Even OneMalehuman used to say something. I could rarely understand what he was saying. I don't know whether that was my fault or his, but at least he was saying something. Am I the only one here who finds your posting style somewhat irritating.
Rich wrote:
@ckaihatsu You've just taken up a thousand pixels of screen height to say absolutely nothing. Many posters, no doubt myself included will be accused of saying things that are untrue, stupid, illogical, misleading, repetitive, unfair and even hateful. But so many of your posts don't seem to say anything at all, while taking up huge amounts of screen space, making it very difficult to follow the thread of the people who are actually saying something, whether its something we really like, or something we really wish to oppose.

Even OneMalehuman used to say something. I could rarely understand what he was saying. I don't know whether that was my fault or his, but at least he was saying something. Am I the only one here who finds your posting style somewhat irritating.

'Irritating' -- ? Then don't read my posts.
ckaihatsu wrote:
'Irritating' -- ? Then don't read my posts.

As I've told you before, I don't hop your links anymore.

Your poor communication skills make interaction needlessly frustrating.
late wrote:
As I've told you before, I don't hop your links anymore.

Your poor communication skills make interaction needlessly frustrating.

Same thing -- just *skip it* instead of intentionally making things so painful for yourself.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As always, the far left and far right are two si[…]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]