Hasidic Jews(One Of Us) VS (Jesus Camp)Pentacostal/Evangelical Christians - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Just watched these two Documentaries back to back:

This is a fantastic Documentary. Are Ultra-Orthodox Jews really as cold, isolated, literature obsessed and crazy as these people are? Or are they an outlier? What an isolated, weirdly violent and hateful community. Glad these three people were smart enough to escape, and one even goes to a Protestant church to check things out. Cool.

I've watched Jesus Camp many times, it's a classic crazy people Documentary! Yet somehow it's also beautiful to see people(especially young people) living out their Religious faith and also somewhat terrifying... Weird. Weirdest scene to me is when that creepy old guy goes into the boys camp room to lecture them about Ghost Stories.... Pervert Alert!

Hateful isolated Ultra Orthodox VS Naieve Crazy Suicidal Loving Pentacostal Evangelicals.... Same movie directors....

I almost rewatched Going Clear(Nutty religion of the week documentary: Scientology Edition) as well...

Hell House(about Pentacostal Christians doing weird as shit Halloween walkthrough attractions) is a forgotten Classic of the genre too.

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]