Truth of giants of the Bible - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
The first video is based off of a Paiute legend that there were giants before recorded history. It also keeps showing a child's skull from the Hunterian Museum in London and implying that it's a giant skull that was dug up somewhere.

It is not, because it's a child's skill from a well known British museum.

The second film weirdly claims that skull formation didn't exist, though it clearly has existed and does exist:

...And then extrapolating from that leap of logic that they must be giants, and backing all that up with a theory—of course—that there's a massive conspiracy to keep this from the population. Because what scientist would want to become famous for a discovery he made when he could be in a conspiracy controlled by the Illuminati!
The Immortal Goon wrote:The first video is based off of a Paiute legend that there were giants before recorded history.

There is more that just skulls. There have been entire skeletons found of giants in many parts of the world. I was mainly referring to the six fingers of the giant found that agrees with the description of one of the giants mentioned in the Holy Bible. You find one thing you don't agree with and discount it all. Look at the entire second video and discount all of it, if you can. I will be waiting in expectation.
There are also legends o dragons and unicorns. I take it those must be real, as well, since they are "legends".
Godstud wrote:There are also legends o dragons and unicorns. I take it those must be real, as well, since they are "legends".

Well, dragons mentioned in the Holy Bible are actually what we would refer to as a type of dinosaur and the unicorn was listed in the old English dictionary as a one-horn rhinoceros at the time the King James version was produced. The Indian rhinoceros (Rhinoceros unicornis), also called the greater one-horned rhinoceros and great Indian rhinoceros nearly went extinct due to men killing it for its horn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_rhinoceros
Wait... what you're doing is interpreting the Bible. That's a big no-no, according to you. Don't you know you're supposed to take it literally? Why are you so hypocritical? One minute the Bible is supposed to be literal and the next you interpret it? You're talking out your ass!!! Heretic!

And stop pretending to know what science is. You haven't a goddamned clue! Any piece of shit who says something supporting the Bible is "science", to you.
I am simply telling the truth, but apparently you are not interested it the truth. All you are interested in is trolling and trying to corrupt me with your nonsense.
This documentary video should explain everything you need to know about the ancient giants of Biblical times....

[youtube]NAbZzdalZh4[/youtube]
Potemkin wrote:This documentary video should explain everything you need to know about the ancient giants of Biblical times....

[youtube]NAbZzdalZh4[/youtube]

It explains absolutely nothing and it is even a terrible song.
Why they thought they were good enough to make a muisic video is beyond me.
Last edited by Hindsite on 20 Apr 2016 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote:I am simply telling the truth, but apparently you are not interested it the truth.
You are telling me bullshit and lies. If you were interested in truth you would be paying more attention to the people who are responding to your Biblical crap, instead of ignoring them. The Bible is not the lone receptical of knowledge in the world, and it is NOT a historical, nor scientific account of ANYTHING.
The Bible is bullshit.

For those literalist Bible retards out there. Common sense destroys it.
Bill Nye Destroys Noah's Ark
[youtube]F4OhXQTMOEc[/youtube]
[quote="Godstud"]The Bible is bullshit.

For those literalist Bible retards out there. Common sense destroys it.
Bill Nye Destroys Noah's Ark
A rebuttal of Bill Nye's Noah's Ark claim.

[youtube]OACwrLNPhBs[/youtube]

Ken Ham responds to Bill Nye.

[youtube]JxX11c1cSWU[/youtube]

Bill Nye "The Science Guy" and Creation Museum founder Ken Ham interviewed on CNN following their big debate. CNN host Piers Morgan refers to their debate as "Creationism verses Evil-lution" however, he is more interested in their views as to what causes Global warming or climate change.

[youtube]mu67S1g05Vo[/youtube]
Ken Ham is a twit. He's the worst example you could possibly use.

Science IS about critical thinking. Ken Ham wants everyone indoctrinated in christian beliefs. Evolution is not about indoctrination.

Ken Ham likes to ignore obvious science, in favour of stupid. Science is measurable and repeatable. He doesn't even understand that.

Your goal here was to make Ken Ham look stupid, right?
Godstud wrote:Ken Ham is a twit. He's the worst example you could possibly use.

Science IS about critical thinking. Ken Ham wants everyone indoctrinated in christian beliefs. Evolution is not about indoctrination.

Ken Ham likes to ignore obvious science, in favour of stupid. Science is measurable and repeatable. He doesn't even understand that.

Your goal here was to make Ken Ham look stupid, right?

Besides his little bow tie, Bill Nye should dress in a clown suit, big floppy shoes, and a little round red clown nose. This would be good for Pseudo-Scientist Bill Nye because people would pay more attention to him and his costume would accurately reflect the comical stupidity of his paranoid, cultist beliefs. Listen to Bill Nye's stupid reason as to why he thinks the current global warming is dangerous.

[youtube]09fni_4-Z1U[/youtube]

Dr. Kent Hovind shows the stupidity of evolutionist Bill Nye.

[youtube]IHFqFP-Li_o[/youtube]
Besoeker wrote:Hovind the tax dodger?
Brilliant source.
How does that saying go.........?
When you're in a hole...........

More religious persecution because he was so good at destroying the false theory of evolution.
Hindsite wrote:More religious persecution because he was so good at destroying the false theory of evolution.

Absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with religion.
He evaded taxes.
And he had the temerity to claim that his tax dollars were funding research.
Charlatan doesn't have enough syllables.

But you get taken in by his sort of krap
Besoeker wrote:Absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with religion.
He evaded taxes.
And he had the temerity to claim that his tax dollars were funding research.
Charlatan doesn't have enough syllables.

But you get taken in by his sort of krap

Those that prosecuted the case were of evil character. One even killed himself when exposed. So yes, it was religious persecution of a prominent creationists Christian in an attempt to shut him up. The Apostle Paul was put in prison as religious persecution to shut him up too.

That’s not what Hitler found in 1939-1945. :) Hi[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]

World War II Day by Day

Not legally dubious at all. I suspect there's a[…]

No, this was definitely not true for the first th[…]