Creation in 6 days or Evolution over billions of years - Page 26 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Hindsite wrote:Are Muslim terrorists or ISIS under control? Is North Korea and the Middle East under control? Are the lies and propaganda of the liberal media under control?

The U.S. national debt is out of control and there is no agreement in congress as to how to get it under control. We are living in a time that divorce is common place, because the parties can no longer agree to get along. Crime is out of control so much that criminals are released early to make room for other violent criminals. Our southern borders have remained unsecured for so long that illegal immigration has got out of control and the American people can not agree on what to do about it. We have conservative judges that rule one way on the law and activist liberal judges that rule the opposite way. This has put our rule of law out of control, because the judges can't even agree on the meaning of our Constitution anymore. I could go on and on for multiple pages on out of control hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes, and false so-called science, like evolution over billions of years; but I am not inclined to waste more time on it. So I will pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Such a muddled post.
The thread is about creation, not modern history.
But let me refer to just one of your points.
" on out of control hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes,"
These are natural events and nothing whatsoever to do with your constitution, divorce, immigration......
They are events that your god, if he existed, could prevent but doesn't.
There is a simple answer if you want one.
Besoeker wrote:Such a muddled post.
The thread is about creation, not modern history.
But let me refer to just one of your points.
" on out of control hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes,"
These are natural events and nothing whatsoever to do with your constitution, divorce, immigration......
They are events that your god, if he existed, could prevent but doesn't.
There is a simple answer if you want one.

Okay. give me your simple answer to what is out of control in the world.
And don't say nothing, because everyone knows that is a lie.
Hindsite is an uneducated old man for whom knowledge, and facts, are worthless. He relies on religious dogma, while dismissing science, and reality.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson, is one of the foremost modern minds. That "black man with little knowledge" is 4 times as smart as you, and 10x as educated.

Educate yourself a bit before opening your mouth and you might not appear like a numbskull.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson
Godstud wrote:Hindsite is an uneducated old man for whom knowledge, and facts, are worthless. He relies on religious dogma, while dismissing science, and reality.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson, is one of the foremost modern minds. That "black man with little knowledge" is 4 times as smart as you, and 10x as educated.

Educate yourself a bit before opening your mouth and you might not appear like a numbskull.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson

Apparently, the black man is an educated fool. The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." (Psalm 141:1)

I am taught by the Holy Spirit.
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. (John 14:26)

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
What I said applies. You judge people like you're god. That man is at least 100 IQ points above you and his reasoning/logic makes you look like an infant. He never said he didn't believe in god. You're making a stupid assumption.

What he was saying is that by saying this and that is evidence of god, you're actually belittling his works. I don't expect you to understand that, however, since pretty much every argument goes well over your head.

Also, use the guy's name, not his color. Just because you're from Racist Central(SE USA), doesn't mean you have to act like a racist... unless you are one, and then "fuck you".
Godstud wrote:What I said applies. You judge people like you're god. That man is at least 100 IQ points above you and his reasoning/logic makes you look like an infant. He never said he didn't believe in god. You're making a stupid assumption.

What he was saying is that by saying this and that is evidence of god, you're actually belittling his works. I don't expect you to understand that, however, since pretty much every argument goes well over your head.

Also, use the guy's name, not his color. Just because you're from Racist Central(SE USA), doesn't mean you have to act like a racist... unless you are one, and then "fuck you".

Then all you have do is prove my assumption wrong. Would it change your mind, if he said he believed in God?

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Hindsite, Neil Degrasse Tyson believing in god is irrelevant to his participation in science, and his knowledge that evolution is factual. Logical and reasonable people can differentiate between the two, since they are not either, or.

Also:
Tyson is a scientist and has called himself an agnostic. If he were to believe in God, Tyson says it wouldn’t be the loving God described by the big three monotheistic religions. He says:

"Every account of a higher power that I’ve seen described, of all religions that I’ve seen, include many statements with regard to the benevolence of that power. When I look at the universe and all the ways the universe wants to kill us, I find it hard to reconcile that with statements of beneficence."

And while Tyson says that, “there is no common ground between science and religion,” and that religion only starts where scientific knowledge ends, he acknowledges some connection between his branch of science and religion, though, and says they tend to use the “same vocabulary” and are both in awe of the mystery and majesty of the universe.

He added:

"Whenever people have used religious documents to make accurate predictions about the physical world they have been famously wrong."

http://hollowverse.com/neil-degrasse-tyson/
Godstud wrote:Hindsite, Neil Degrasse Tyson believing in god is irrelevant to his participation in science, and his knowledge that evolution is factual. Logical and reasonable people can differentiate between the two, since they are not either, or.

Also:
Tyson is a scientist and has called himself an agnostic. If he were to believe in God, Tyson says it wouldn’t be the loving God described by the big three monotheistic religions. He says:

"Every account of a higher power that I’ve seen described, of all religions that I’ve seen, include many statements with regard to the benevolence of that power. When I look at the universe and all the ways the universe wants to kill us, I find it hard to reconcile that with statements of beneficence."

And while Tyson says that, “there is no common ground between science and religion,” and that religion only starts where scientific knowledge ends, he acknowledges some connection between his branch of science and religion, though, and says they tend to use the “same vocabulary” and are both in awe of the mystery and majesty of the universe.

He added:

"Whenever people have used religious documents to make accurate predictions about the physical world they have been famously wrong."

http://hollowverse.com/neil-degrasse-tyson/

Your black man does not impress me as one to go to on evolution. I believe he will lead you into a black hole.
I will stick to the Genesis account of history. It makes much more sense. God can do it.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Why mention a black hole when you haven't a fucking clue what one is, (using that term again?)you racist?

Your opinions are based on ignorance and stupidity. Enjoy the bliss. Muppet.
Godstud wrote:Why mention a black hole when you haven't a fucking clue what one is, (using that term again?)you racist?

Your opinions are based on ignorance and stupidity. Enjoy the bliss. Muppet.

Because you hero black man says he sees evidence for black holes, but no evidence for God.
You liberals always accuse those you disagree with as racist or some other ad hominem attack.
Hindsite wrote:Because you hero black man says he sees evidence for black holes, but no evidence for God.
You liberals always accuse those you disagree with as racist or some other ad hominem attack.

It was you who commented on him being a black man. So don't accuse others with your unsupported racist comments.
My dog is a strikingly handsome black and white fellow. For me, he is a bg, loyal companion. A dog. Not a black and white colour issue..
Do you have a dog?
Besoeker wrote:It was you who commented on him being a black man. So don't accuse others with your unsupported racist comments.
My dog is a strikingly handsome black and white fellow. For me, he is a bg, loyal companion. A dog. Not a black and white colour issue..
Do you have a dog?

Do you want me to deny that he is a black man? What is the big deal?
I have had enough dogs in my life time. I do not plan to have another one in my old age.
Would it really offend you if I referred to your dog as a black dog or a white dog or a mutt?
If so, then you are too easily offended. Stop crying and grow up.
Hindsite wrote:Do you want me to deny that he is a black man? What is the big deal?

Your need to mention it in your denigration of him. That's unadulterated ignorance.
Hindsite wrote:I have had enough dogs in my life time. I do not plan to have another one in my old age.
Would it really offend you if I referred to your dog as a black dog or a white dog or a mutt?
If so, then you are too easily offended. Stop crying and grow up.

Based on your posts you are incapable of offending me.
Old age? Well, I retired at seventy. In preparation I did a couple of things. Got a dog and and a camera. They both get me out and and keep me active. We walk six to ten miles a day. Every day. Rain, hail, or shine.

You can call him whatever you want to but his name is Maximillian Thunderbolt. He responds to Max.

Besoeker wrote:Your need to mention it in your denigration of him. That's unadulterated ignorance.

Based on your posts you are incapable of offending me.
Old age? Well, I retired at seventy. In preparation I did a couple of things. Got a dog and and a camera. They both get me out and and keep me active. We walk six to ten miles a day. Every day. Rain, hail, or shine.

You can call him whatever you want to but his name is Maximillian Thunderbolt. He responds to Max.

We had a Sheltie dog named Mackenzie Sparklingstar that we called Mack.
He looked like your dog, but was sort of a blonde color instead of the black.
I guess that must make me a racist again.
Besoeker wrote:Just a dog owner not to be confused with god owner.

According to the Holy Bible, God made the animal that man later bred to become your Border Collie and my Sheltie, as well as my Rottweiler, because God gave man this ability. Today we call it selective breeding.

God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
(Genesis 1:25-26)

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

Immigration is part of capitalism, @Puffer Fis[…]

Teacher questions appropriateness of pow-wow

One teacher saying something that others disagree […]

Background in English of Claudia Sheinbaum: @Pot[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]