Fossilizaton happens quickly - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
I know a lot of girls... Less begatting and more knowing, if you ask me.
You are certainly in the right place for knowing if a trip to Bangkok some time ago is any indication. It was all I could do to fasten my seatbelt on the flight on to Saigon.
I'm married so it's more about flirting than "knowing". It's still nice to watch all the girls, however. Looking isn't cheating.
Rich wrote: The fact that the earth is round, although I imagine that it should be possible for an amateur scientist to make measurement to establish the earth is round and guess roughly its diameter as was done by the Ancients long before anyone actually circumvented the globe.

Actually, you don't really need an astronomer to prove that the earth is round at all. Simply go outside at night and look at the shadow that the earth casts on the moon. You will note that it's shape is round.

First you post a UN resolution that doesn't contr[…]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Startup in Muscovy : mother of a Muscovite soldier[…]

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]